Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (41808 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
I am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me. though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might. i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by HungerBAD: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Divorce her.

If only she is cheating on you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Gratefulsoul(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Did you ever love her? I need a sincere answer..

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
this is serious o

so, infatuation led you to her in the first instance to marry her, now the love is no longer there and you want to shatter everything for her.

if you want to divorce her, please do it with knowledge and wisdom so that you will not die in the hand of /through a woman

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by balanceofterror1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mr Man, stop digging your grave with your own HANDS.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by menxer: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Marry in haste regret/divorce in leisure.

I guess it was "for better for worse"

All you need is a side chick, for a while not divorce. grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by balanceofterror1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
menxer:
Marry in haste regret/divorce in leisure.
I guess it was "for better for worse"
All you need is a side chick, for a while not divorce. grin
Advice from the PIT OF HELL.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Sleekydee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
My friend goan learn how to love ur wife....mtcheew

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Did you ever love her? I need a sincere answer..
not sure. cus she was a side chic turned wife due to pregnancy

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sleekydee:
My friend goan learn how to love ur wife....mtcheew
wish i could. i want to learn pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
gabazin080:

Why then did you go on with the marriage when you fully aware you don't love her.. Marriage isn't relationship or courtship, its a life contract. I will advice you look inward and deep down in your heart there is this atom of feeling or love which you once had for her cos am sure you didn't impregnate her through wifi but through love making, try and ignite those feelings again and learn to love her but this time not as a side chick but as a wife and also the mother of your sweet boy..

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Why then did you go on with the marriage when you fully aware you don't love her.. Marriage isn't relationship or courtship, its a life contract. I will advice you look inward and deep down in your heart there is this atom of feeling or love which you once had for her cos am sure you didn't impregnate through wifi but through love making, try and ignite those feelings again and learn to love her but this time not as a side chick but as a wife and also the mother of your sweet boy..
thanx a million times bro. i will work on it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Sleekydee(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
gabazin080:

wotcha mean wish u cud? am not sure u loved her in d beginning....u hvnt said what her problems re, all u said abt lies n cheating re alleged....so maybe its just ur mind or u re d problem

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
gabazin080:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by eph12(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
You already posted this yesterday nau
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Gratefulsoul(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
gabazin080:
thanx a million times bro. i will work on it

ywc bro..
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by keepingmum: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
She was a side chic? Yet u were nacking her raw in all angles? You were also cheating on her as well. But u want to divorce her because u "feel" she's doing what you were doing to her?? No proof oo... I am guessing u have gotten another babe abi?

Continue playing wt the feelings of women you hear? The thunnnndererrrr that will fire you, is coming from Buhari's 2017 budget

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
keepingmum:
She was a side chic? Yet u were nacking her raw in all angles? You were also cheating on her as well. But u want to divorce her because u "feel" she's doing what you were doing to her?? No proof oo... I am guessing u have gotten another babe abi?

Continue playing wt the feelings of women you hear? The thunnnndererrrr that will fire you, is coming from Buhari's 2017 budget
haba. bro wetin bring curse na

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
U were just wit her for da sex then ? U left ur main chick for her when she got pregnant , thou u didn't love her , now u want 2 leave her cuz she lies a lot n u don't luv her , buh u knew all these b4 u married her nau . U were lying 2 ur main chick when u were with her too , she probably didn't know u were cheating on her wiv dside chick u now want 2 leave

29 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
you have not give a cogent reason on why you wants to divorce her order than alleged lies is there anyone who does not lie including you op

anyways, you have the right to divorce her but the custody of the child goes to the mother until he is eighteen but what I can deduce from your story is that you only prefers her as your baby mama since that is what is in vogue these days

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
aflyingbird:
U were just wit her for da sex then ? U left ur main chick for her when she got pregnant , thou u didn't love her , now u want 2 leave her cuz she lies a lot n u don't luv her , buh u knew these b4 u married her nau . U were lying 2 ur main chick when u were with her too , she probably didn't know u were cheating on her wiv dside chick u now want 2 leave
KARMA is a bast'ard!

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
There's no nice way to quit without hurting her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by menxer: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Advice from the PIT OF HELL.

What's the advice from the other side of hell?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
-
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by GodnGold: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Give it time...it's just the recession playing tricks on you.
It will pass...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 11, 2016
gabazin080:

I can tell you from experience marriage is not always exciting. You will become bored, tired, hateful, and irritable at times. It does not matter who you marry, such feelings will happen the longer you are with your spouse. However if you find yourself hating your wife, seeking to beat or kill her, leave and find yourself. You won't find the fairytale you are seeking, but your child's mother will be alive.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by gabazin080(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2016
GodnGold:
Give it time...it's just the recession playing tricks on you.

It will pass...
only u understand the main reason. boys are not smiling

1 Like

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Richy4(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
gabazin080:

That was the problem... When you go into Red cross marriage, that's what happens....

The red cross always save the day during emergency...and when the emergency is over, they try to go back to "status-quo"

Alot of people are into this kinda marriage bro.... due to one emergency or another, they jump into marriage just to save the day or save face, when they feel the emergency is over, they decide that their minds are no longer there and they wanna go and save another damsel on distress.....you are just noticing all the flaws because you want out.......Tell the new damsel waiting for rescue to give you time to work on your marriage.please.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
gabazin080:
Some folks here are just annoyingly sentimental, and would rather patch a broken sewer than replace it. Dude married her circumstantially cos of premarital pregnancy, dude doesn't feel a thing for her, dude is now a stranger in his home cos he doesn't have the hots for her, how long would he put up with the smokescreen and self deceit?
My guy, sit yourself down and have a word. None of us would live the life for you, if you feel you can't go on, inform her and begin the divorce process. It could be long and painful and no way she wouldn't get hurt. And pls don't bring the "I feel she is cheating on me " line, that's very very weak.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richy4:

That was the problem... When you go into Red cross marriage, that's what happens....

The red cross always save the day during emergency...and when the emergency is over, they try to go back to "status-quo"

Alot of people are into this kinda marriage bro.... due to one emergency or another, they jump into marriage just to save the day or save face, when they feel the emergency is over, they decide that their minds are no longer there and they wanna go and save another damsel on distress.....you are just noticing all the flaws because you want out.......Tell the new damsel waiting for rescue to give you time to work on your marriage.please.
You hit it right there, at the ooh aahhh spot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by baby124: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
So in the 2yrs of marriage you have never lied to her abi? Look work on your marriage! Marriage if not a fairy tale it's hard work! If she's lying or cheating and you have proof, show it to her and tell her you are losing the love you have for her! If you are demanding all this I hope you are also faithful to her! Only then do you have the moral standing to divorce her!if you are cheating and lying as well, stay there and work it out

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? by dangotesmummy: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
It seems you never really loved her you married her out of pity or you were being controlled by the direction of your phenese

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.