Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pls,read And Advice Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls,read And Advice Me (612 Views)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,read And Advice Me by goodman41: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
I traved to cameroon when i was 12 years to serve my oga.on geting there, it took me 2years to start primary school,of which i know that after this primary school no more school again.

So,one day i told my oga that i want to go back to Nigeria to start my secondary school,on hearing this,he called me fool,that non of my siblings is going to secondary school because of poorverty in my family,but i said no, i must go to secondary school, then i don't know what is university.

He promised to send me home the next xmas which he failed,he promised again the next xmas and failed.i started saving morney to go back on my own.

I left cameroon when i was seventeen years to Nigeria,i spent 3 days on the road with varous encounter with police men,is only God that saved me from them because i don't have any paper to show.

When i came back, i started my secondary school,during weasc registration there was no money to register. We managed to rase morney to register waesc without NECO.For God so kind i made all papers.

I took fist Jamb,scored 241 but couldn't get addimition because of high cutoff in medicine and surgery.I took second Jamb,scored 248 to study elect/elect,i went for post ume and came out as 7th person on merit addimition list in one of federal uni. Finally i graduated with a very poor result as a result finacial challenges.

When i was waiting for my nysc,i went to a man of God for prayers,after the prayer he told me that when he was praying he saw a crown on my head, that i'm richly blessed.

I went for a crusade one day, when the man of God was praying, he pointed at me to stand up,he told me i'm the light in my family that i'm richly blessed that very soon i will be going to U.S.

Now,i'm through with my nysc. But my problem is sex and temperamental,any time i had sex, i will be feeling guity and lost of glory.last week i had sex and heted my self,after that i decided not to have sex again til i got mariad since devil want to use sex and anger to fight my career.any time i got anger or shout on some one it will trigger the ulcer i have.

Today i went to submit my job application,after coming back i heard a voice calling me to stop that he has something to tell me,i decided to stop,a man looking like a mad man came to me and started telling me that God told him to tell me that i'm richly blessed and finacially riched but i should run away from girls and never had sex with a mariad woman.this is what i have been thinking for one week now, how to run away from women and this man is telling the same thing.pls how do you see this
Re: Pls,read And Advice Me by hadura29(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmm mmmmm....

Wait let me ask orunmila....

Re: Pls,read And Advice Me by CountDracula(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fascinating story... im too stunned to comment anythng reasonable
Re: Pls,read And Advice Me by hadura29(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Broda zip up na..
Re: Pls,read And Advice Me by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
lies undecided
Re: Pls,read And Advice Me by Gbengageorge: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
If you dont start working on your spiritual life you may neva see the light. A word is enuff for the wise.
Re: Pls,read And Advice Me by bemyguest(f): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Go to God in prayers asking for mercy ensure you on a fast for 3days and call on God in Jesus Name to help you overcome the sinful act of womanizing. Read the book of Jonah. Ensure you stop having sex with any woman that is not your wife. His word in Jeremiah 33vs3 says call on me I will answer you and show you great a mighty things you know not. Ask for his light as written in John 1vs5 to shine on you and expose every darkness in your life. The good Lord will see you through. It's well.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Church Dressing And Club Dressing / Tight Corner / Apostolic Faith Against The Trinity Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.