Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice (1008 Views)

Is God Partial; Thoughts From The Jacob And Esau Biblical Story / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by prettmum(f): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum: 9:20am
Married to an only son, no mama no papa,
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by Hawx(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Above all God is still faithful! Fear not and be still for HE is on top of your situation already.
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Pray pray pray, *mahartbleedsforyaguyz*
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by tuns2s: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
i will pretend as if this post is real... It is then I want to you know that God is all graceful God... The life you're living with your family, just few are priviledge to... With all I'm seeing from your post I will say God has been wonderful to your household... I see no reason for landlord to send you parking for 2mths arrears, it's not justifiable...I think with situation you find yourself now... I must implore you, now is the time he needs you the most, he needs your advice and make sure you are not forcing your advice on him... Just give him room to reason with you. Lastly, what are you doing to salvage the situation... If you are a full house-wife it is high time you started a petty business to ease your present condition... God loves you more than you can ever imagine, He is not a partial or intimidating God... Everything He does, is for purpose of making/ giving room for praise... BeliEve in God and everything will be back to normal...
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by nana228(f): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by prettmum(f): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
We are still trying to arrange the ground flour to pack in, like plastering, tiles and toilets sewage before his bus start vein major problem dat no mechanic can work after spending lots and lots money on it. Thanks
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by prettmum(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=nana228 post=30879644]Honestly, you need to take charge of your life. Do you work? Can your husband look for experienced job with his years of experiences in the field? Have you guys seen a health professional concerning your fertility? have you considered IVF or adoption before the money stopped coming?

can you explain this part?If you are in the ground floor of your house, how come you are worried about rent?[/quote

Yes he is applying both online and calling people he knows in the job...
No health professional yet still coss we have many project Athand but I conceived last year august and miscarried at 2months .
Noo not yet... I'm believing God for a miracle......
Re: Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice by prettmum(f): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
waoh God is so merciful.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Church When On Your Menstruation.. Wright Or Wrong. Pls Advise / How To Wash And Opened The Spiritual Eye / White House Referred To Christmas Tree As Holiday Tree For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.