Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science (3110 Views)

What A Big Snake Killed In Nurses' Hostel In Neuropsychiatric Hospital. Aro / Photos Of Oau Student During There Own Aro For Late Oni Of Ife On Point / Temple Of Oshun, Finally I Have Decided To Help Those Caught In Realilty Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
EMPOWERMENT VIA ANCIENT BENIN TEMPLE

Agha gue oko se adase eze obele ma na ghi gua, a ghi ye ekho gua!

(When you paddle a canoe to the middle of the sea and the paddle fails to move the canoe, you use the mind to move it!)

I am about to share with you a great secret. You are about to become a part of a great world order of lucifer. We are a dedicated group of spiritually inspired and empowered by Lucifer to a more profound study of the mysteries. We will help you achieve stability in every aspect of your life. Our doors are opened to only true seekers.

The worls order of Lucifer offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. We don't demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member.
Membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. We are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification.
Guardians of Age of the Ancient benin temple of Lucifer with grand lodge temple in Benin, Nigeria and other parts of the world.

Dear Friend and Seeker of the light and solution to al your problems. Contact us, father Lucifer is ever willing to help you in every situation.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Habayomie(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2015
truelovecom seen your mail. What's the reason for it?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by truelovecom: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
truelovecom seen your mail. What's the reason for it?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Logicalsoul I have seen your mail. What's the reason for it?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Logicalsoul(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Logicalsoul I have seen your mail. What's the reason for it?

like my moniker suggest,i implore logic..
Can i put you to test to confirm your authenticity?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Jibwillz reason for your email ?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Jibwillz: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Jibwillz reason for your email ?
wud appreciate directives on how 2 go abt d 20gb ss u posted on the other topic if u dnt mind.thnx
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jibwillz:
wud appreciate directives on how 2 go abt d 20gb ss u posted on the other topic if u dnt mind.thnx

Lolz just Google simple server andriod Mtn Cheat
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Jibwillz: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lolz just Google simple server andriod Mtn Cheat
thnx bro... but after searching google, d ones I got date as far bk last year and no recent comment as per if it still works or not...
I'd appreciate if u can hlp me with d step by step procedure or perhaps a link dat can put me thru
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by 2oddMASTER: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Laff wan kill me die!!looolz from highly spiritual to mtn cheat mode. lolz nice format bros incase yoou need usa number that calls/receive also accept/sen text holla #GOdbless ur hustle sorry lucifer
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2015
2oddMASTER:
Laff wan kill me die!!looolz from highly spiritual to mtn cheat mode. lolz nice format bros incase yoou need usa number that calls/receive also accept/sen text holla #GOdbless ur hustle sorry lucifer

Lmao, so I can't post cheat codes or tell people not to waste their money buying large bundle data like I was buying 10gig for 10k when you can actually get it for a lesser price? Dude please I am simple,kind hearted blessed with abilities, no need to form. People that have come to me for help her from nairaland got solutions. So chill okay?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Jibwillz:
thnx bro... but after searching google, d ones I got date as far bk last year and no recent comment as per if it still works or not...
I'd appreciate if u can hlp me with d step by step procedure or perhaps a link dat can put me thru

Sure but root your phone to enjoy it more

http://www.shelaf.com/2014/07/mtn-bis-now-working-fine-with.html?m=1
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
chalantmike whats the reason for your email?
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
chalantmike whats the reason for your email?
how does one join your temple, am interested.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
chalantmike:
how does one join your temple, am interested.

Come to the temple in Benin or through spiritual initiation.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Come to the temple in Benin or through spiritual initiation.
spiritual intimation it is then, way far off from benin, how is it done, the spiritual initiation, how do we correspond
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
chalantmike:
spiritual intimation it is then, way far off from benin, how is it done, the spiritual initiation, how do we correspond

Dude add me on bbm 560437B0
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

not on bbm, whatapp, imma mail you ma number, whatapp number.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
chalantmike:
not on bbm, whatapp, imma mail you ma number, whatapp number.

No need. 07545507. Add. But if you know u not ready to join due to fear or otherwise. Back off. Cus I don't have time to talk in vain.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

No need. 07545507. Add. But if you know u not ready to join due to fear or otherwise. Back off. Cus I don't have time to talk in vain.
mail me ur number, the above is 8 digits, 3 missing.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
cool
chalantmike:
mail me ur number, the above is 8 digits, 3 missing.
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by kaja4real: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Allureoftheseas:
EMPOWERMENT VIA ANCIENT BENIN TEMPLE

Agha gue oko se adase eze obele ma na ghi gua, a ghi ye ekho gua!

(When you paddle a canoe to the middle of the sea and the paddle fails to move the canoe, you use the mind to move it!)

I am about to share with you a great secret. You are about to become a part of a great world order of lucifer. We are a dedicated group of spiritually inspired and empowered by Lucifer to a more profound study of the mysteries. We will help you achieve stability in every aspect of your life. Our doors are opened to only true seekers.

The worls order of Lucifer offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. We don't demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member.
Membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. We are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification.
Guardians of Age of the Ancient benin temple of Lucifer with grand lodge temple in Benin, Nigeria and other parts of the world.

Dear Friend and Seeker of the light and solution to al your problems. Contact us, father Lucifer is ever willing to help you in every situation.
how long will it take to start seen success and riches
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by Nostradamus: 8:52am On May 22, 2017
Allureoftheseas:

Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by damilola1978: 9:41am On May 26, 2017
Na wa o
Re: The ARO ORONMILA TEMPLE, Temple Of Lucifer& Holistic Science by kaja4real: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
How do I contact u

(1) (Reply)

Naija Question & Answer Site / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / 2014: The Year In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.