Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. (1114 Views)

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by Yobanj(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello.
My name is Doctor Adejorin, From Akure, Ondo State.

MY MAIN PURPOSE OF CREATING THIS THREAD IS TO TELL THE GENERAL MASSES THAT: "i can cure all the listed above DISEASE.
I know many people is suffering from Sickle cell[SS]GENOTYPE. In the same sense many people will be saying- There is no cure for Sickle cell.
I Repeat THERE IS A CURE(you still don't beleive, kindly contact me.)
Regarding ULCER, DIABETES and STROKE.
Am assuring you 100% by the grace of God that I will cure it Totally within 2weeks using Local Medicinal Herbs.
If you still don't beleive. You can give me a call.

What am i Saying?

-I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACTS OF PEOPLE I HAD HEALED FOR VERIFICATION.
-MY 100% GUARANTEE OF 2WEEKS.
-RE-DO TEST AND SEE THE CHANGES.
For further enquiry/verification, you can kindly contact me on 07039004687.
Thank You
Re: Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by judiciarypalava: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Can you please provide some of the beneficiary's number for confirmation plsssssszzzzz
Re: Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by Yobanj(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
u can give me a call for those contacts.
u know this is a social forum, i cannot post their numbers here.
thanks.
Re: Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by Yobanj(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Can you please provide some of the beneficiary's number for confirmation plsssssszzzzz
you can call me for that.
Re: Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by judiciarypalava: 8:50pm On May 15, 2015
J[quote author=Yobanj post=33234152]you can call me for that.[/quot.
Re: Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by donpata(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2015
my sis has the S's gene. she was also given herbal drugs which they claim has a high probability to reverse the SS gene after 3 months. Well, it's about 6months now and She's done 2 tests, yet, the ss remains. I must confess however that the thing assisted her greatly cos she only had 2 crisis this year and it wasn't really severe. How Then can I trust this your "2 weeks" remedy? too true to believe.
Re: Just In--total Cure For: Diabetes, Ulcer, Stroke Sickle Cell Crises. by Yobanj(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yobanj:
Hello.
My name is Doctor Adejorin, From Akure, Ondo State.

MY MAIN PURPOSE OF CREATING THIS THREAD IS TO TELL THE GENERAL MASSES THAT: "i can cure all the listed above DISEASE.
I know many people is suffering from Sickle cell[SS]GENOTYPE. In the same sense many people will be saying- There is no cure for Sickle cell.
I Repeat THERE IS A CURE(you still don't beleive, kindly contact me.)
Regarding ULCER, DIABETES and STROKE.
Am assuring you 100% by the grace of God that I will cure it Totally within 2weeks using Local Medicinal Herbs.
If you still don't beleive. You can give me a call.

What am i Saying?

-I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACTS OF PEOPLE I HAD HEALED FOR VERIFICATION.
-MY 100% GUARANTEE OF 2WEEKS.
-RE-DO TEST AND SEE THE CHANGES.
For further enquiry/verification, you can kindly contact me on 07039004687.
Thank You
Thanks for patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Okra / ... / See The Big And Dangerous Cobra A Nairalander Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.