Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (87960 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I've adjusted sharpaly grin
Where are the other pictures na? angry

Make I send am to you make you post them?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2015
GourmetChef:
I'd like to know who your photographer is. the pictures are crisp without the harshness of gun flashes. really lovely. please hook me up. thanks.

Sorry I couldn't access your pm.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Adaobi ehn. I honestly don't know how oh. I just believe it's God's grace. Truthfully, without trying to sound religious. The most amazing thing is, I think I love him more with each passing day. I mean, after all these years, every time I see him, I still feel my tummy tighten.

He is a great man, we have perfect understanding and a rare kind of friendship.

Well, I also like to stay focused and give my all to any cause I believe in. I believed in what we had from the start and God was with us. smiley
. In all God was in it all the way. I tap in to blessing ohh. A Christian relationship is all I ask for Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

smiley thanks a lot and amen.
Please where is ABK?
abeokuta, ogunstate
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Adaobi12:
. In all God was in it all the way. I tap in to blessing ohh. A Christian relationship is all I ask for Lord.

See babe, that IS THE KEY. If any girl wants to have a fulfilled marriage, just find a man that loves God passionately. Because, it is his love for God that'd make him love and treat you right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Trypa(f): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Adaobi ehn. I honestly don't know how oh. I just believe it's God's grace. Truthfully, without trying to sound religious. The most amazing thing is, I think I love him more with each passing day. I mean, after all these years, every time I see him, I still feel my tummy tighten.

He is a great man, we have perfect understanding and a rare kind of friendship.

Well, I also like to stay focused and give my all to any cause I believe in. I believed in what we had from the start and God was with us. smiley

Dearest am really happy for u
Wish sAme can just happen to mi now
Adaobi12 watin u fine come here lolzzz
Nne plz add mi on bbm or watsapp so u can teach mi beko
28537ddc
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Trypa:

28537ddc

smiley thank you.
Wow, I feel honoured. embarassed
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by mattkelly: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Yes. Since 2006. cool smiley

Okay,But shey na hin first enter the place?yes or no?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hope you no run min3 o. Time to get serious grin
Mins3 ke? I am seriously serious now o grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
mattkelly:

Okay,But shey na hin first enter the place?yes or no?

Enter which place?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
AgapeCharis you too like front page. tongue

Evina our remaining pics ooooo.

Sweetie, if you can post em for me, I'll gladly send to you. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by justwise(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

See babe, that IS THE KEY. If any girl wants to have a fulfilled marriage, just find a man that loves God passionately. Because, it is his love for God that'd make him love and treat you right.

Chris Okotie also love God passionately.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
adedeji65:
abeokuta, ogunstate

Oh! Not at all. I've never been to Ogun state. smiley it must be really lovely there. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by mattkelly: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Enter which place?

Your centre of gravity..The sweetest place you have in your body..Abi you wan make i mention am by Name nii? grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2015
justwise:

Chris Okotie also love God passionately.

How do you know that? Be careful not to draw conclusions from what you see from afar. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by softwhispers: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are sooo funny. This has got to me the best post. Awwww, thanks a lot. smiley
LOL...
Glad u caught the joke.
But seriously, you two are blazing hot!
TOGETHER, THERE IS REALLY NOTHING YOU CANT DO!
#teamunstoppable
And your scenery is peerless!
But wait o, bros nor they NL make we still hail am small??

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Trypa:

28537ddc
. NNE I get weakness for good things like this. when I saw the moniker I couldn't help it oh. I admired her after reading her post in babyosisi's thread.

How are we, ( you code?)
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

. They are rare these days ohh.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2015
mattkelly:

Your centre of gravity..The sweetest place you have in your body..Abi you wan make i mention am by Name nii? grin

Center of gravity? Sweetest place? What are you talking about?

Oh! Oh! I get it now. grin
Bad guy. You mean my heart right? wink I've got a sweet heart. The sweetest actually. And of course, after Jesus, he is the first man to capture and occupy my heart. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by justwise(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

How do you know that? Be careful not to draw conclusions from what you see from afar. smiley

How will he be a pastor of his status if you don't love God? The point I was trying to make is this....loving God passionately does not make a man a good husband or husband material.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
softwhispers:

LOL...
Glad u caught the joke.
But seriously, you two are blazing hot!
TOGETHER, THERE IS REALLY NOTHING YOU CANT DO!
#teamunstoppable
And your scenery is peerless!
But wait o, bros nor they NL make we still hail am small??

LOL.
I like you already.
The guy is not on NL oh. LOL. And he can't understand my addiction to the forum. I showed him the page though. LOL.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by softwhispers: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2015
@Evina
KINDLY IGNORE THESE TROLLS ABOVE ME:
1. HIM
2. HIM,
3. AND HIM AGAIN!
SOME PEEPS ARE JUST PROFESSIONAL KILL JOYS.
@ Trypa, l also offer classes - at discounted rates for now.
lf you like, call am Easter Bonanza, l won't take offense.
*winks*
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by mattkelly: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Center of gravity? Sweetest place? What are you talking about?

Oh! Oh! I get it now. grin
Bad guy. You mean my heart right? wink I've got a sweet heart. The sweetest actually. And of course, after Jesus, he is the first man to capture and occupy my heart. wink

You see..means he isnt the first Guy that entered the Place..Your Pusy i meant..if you decided to parambulate round the question
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by staymore: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=33043043][/quote]

Na you dey look? U be goat?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by softwhispers: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
I like you already.
The guy is not on NL oh. LOL. And he can't understand my addiction to the forum. I showed him the page though. LOL.
hmnnn...
"ADDICTION TO NL"
That makes the two of us!
lf my network nor dey fit load page, l go dey get withdrawal symptoms, come dey moody and blue.
By the way, make l kukuma follow u.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2015
mattkelly:

You see..means he isnt the first Guy that entered the Place..Your Pusy i meant..if you decided to parambulate round the question
how dey no go chop cocoyam for 9 years? impossicant!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by mattkelly: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2015
justwise:

How will be a pastor of his status if you don't love God? The point I was trying to make is this....loving God passionately does not make a man a good husband or husband material.

The Most sensible comment i have ever read from Justwise..Imagine,that is what Nigerians say ohh.They are damm to religious they tend to forget everything..Highly Religious but very very UnGodly..I cant wait to get my ass out of this country
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Mordyb: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Read this thread like every other thread till I saw 9yrs and I was like shocked keep doing what kept a guy in a relationship for that long without even marriage and no side condiments.
P.S kindly elaborate on how you did it and don't tell me its God as me I have four good years to play around and to be sincere I see so many fakes that am not so interested in marriage

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy cheesy this girl, I love you ehn. Please I have bought my maid of honour dress for this wedding oh. Agape, why you dulling? angry
Lol. Don't mind agape. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Make I send am to you make you post them?
Send am grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by olaolulazio(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Common sense is common to them.

congrats.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Tmaritas76(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:
smiley
In less than four weeks, I'll be joined in holy matrimony with a man who is God's perfect gift to me. I couldn't wish for a better man. cool it's been a long journey. Nine wonderful years, of growing and evolving together. And I know that by the grace of God, the start of a whole new much more glorious experience has begun. kiss

So yes, I decided to share some of this beautiful experience with you. smiley

I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it. wink

Lemme also use this opportunity to bid by e boyfriends au revior. You know yourselves. cheesy

Cc
Herzumpther
Agapecharis
Bejeria101
Friedplantain
Bukatyne
EfemenaXY
Babyosisi
Thorpido
Tashamania
MarvellousGod
Seun
Deeptesting
Beennkumar

so all these names were your former,you must have had a long walk on an egg shell,what now becomes of them eeyaaa.they are now been left in abyanse,life goes on congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.