Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. (1016 Views)

Migrant Caught After Screaming In Pain From A Box (picture) / Is he saying the truth ? / The Truth About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by OneNaija(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Just going through facebook. I encounter this warm lovely message from this South Africa girl.

I'm proudly South African wanna pass dis msg in broken English, Xhosa, good English so dat we all understand my point! I hv a child with Nigerian. I love my brothers frm another mother nd i Julia no go lie if u Like b mad at me, I love foreigners dey r d best nd me I've learn frm them. No blame government for yo misarable life u chose for yoself. No b foreigner but na jelousnes in u cos dey better than u inyo father land. U ppl should stop dis shit, killing black brothers Like u na d best to u, u bringing back alperatate dat our father Nelson Mandela Rholihlahla fought for us, dirting our country u wnt to b like other Asian countries dat r bombing anyhow. So spoiling yo country creating enemies who helped u in apartate days b4 dnt forget where u come from, r u wel at all. This is disgusting nd devilish I Julia Ngqeza i say no to xenophobia, i cnt never support devil. u wana turn south africa to sodom nd gomora chei u ppl r not wel evn if foreigners dey pack me let them put me intheir bags i cnt stay with d wicked... That's a lack of humanity within our black national peoples !!!and how would you feel if that was done to your sisters and brother as we are ONE what is it with this selfishness aphakuthi Bantu bamnyama akhondawo yamntu APA coz we all have rights as we are one (khanikhule bethunani niyekeni uchuku abantu bazozizamela APA ...and iyandidika MNA lento (lack of knowledge )bubukrwada obu aisuka marn!!!
I wish they could rott in hell ...and mostly these things are started by uneducated peoples the loafers of SA dropouts most of all coz they were never thought how to handle things and they can't even understand certain things ....this pisses me off a lot ‪#‎enogh‬ is enough Let's talk about South Africa!

Tellingly, what is happening is South Africa at present could be traced to careless statements by people who are at different levels of authorities.

However, we do know such comments only flared up deep seated anger and resentments created by people who believe others are taking their jobs and businesses away.

Now let's talk about South Africa...

Did you see those guys with clubs and other weapons hacking down foreigners? Do they look like people who are qualified for the jobs they are complaining others are taking away?
And where they are qualified, do they look like people who can hold a job first month?

People need to understand what is happening in South Africa to be able to appreciate the dangers inherent in that country.

Now, why would an agbero cry that a foreigner has taken his teaching job when he refused to go to school in a country where government literally beg people to go to school. Is that job his?

Why would a hemp smoking drunkard who is very drunk as early as 8 am complain that a foreigner is a doctor in the local hospital?

He had free education to all levels with feeding, yet he vehemently refused to go to school, now he wants a doctor's job....

And why would that teenage girl who already has three kids from three men go and attack the guy who sets up a corner shop (they call it talk shop there) and burn his shop, claiming he is taking her business when she can't manage anything in life.

South Africa this year implemented a new policy which ensures no foreigner gets a job that a native South African has the qualifications to handle. This development led to the sacking of many teachers most of them Nigerians from their school system. Yet the schools don't want South African teachers, some of whom will not be in class by 11.00am, will readily impregnate students and have no regard for the system.

The Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini was aware of this policies yet he made such reckless statement which he HSS refused to disclaim.

The issue is that people should have nothing but pity for the black South Africans because they are bequeathing a very dysfunctional society of high teenage pregnancies, massive drug abuses, HIV and crimes of different sorts.

You accuse people of taking your jobs and businesses, yet you refused to go to school what is free, you refused to get trained in any trade, you dont have any skill that you can exchange for money, all you do is drink, smoke and sex...yet you think you are responsible enough to run serious things

Mandela must be squirming in his grave...

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by wwwbabe(f): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2015
This girl or woman sure has a working brain

those guys are lazy loafers neverdowells

1 Like

Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by Sandydayz(f): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2015
At least there's someone there who is educated.... Nice write up, but can I ask for the sauce?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by KLEINBASS: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
the article have a nigerian english and tone written all over it.
Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by uzhi(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one. 4 real, their girls wont be happy because they like foreigners. The poster took charge towards d end.
Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by Moana(f): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sandydayz:
At least there's someone there who is educated.... Nice write up, but can I ask for the sauce?
and whats this supposed to mean? undecided they are many SAns that were against the xenophobic attacks as opposed to those who were for it! "There is someone there who is educated" really? At the end of the day remember they are thousands of Nigerians that go to the same South Africa for the same education. Your comment shows as much ignorance as the guys who were attacking foreigners in SA
Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by guttentag(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nagode
Re: South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sandydayz:
tomato sauce

(1) (Reply)

Best Bookstores In Lagos / Auchi To Abuja / Who Is After Peace Mass Transit?- PMT Management.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.