Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. (32134 Views)

I Need Help..honda Accord 2000 Drinks Fuel Like Fish / Which Trasmission Oil Is Best For A Honda Accord 2000 Model? / How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Naughtysite:

Who let these people out ?

Who be Nairaland gate keeper ?

Anuofia undecided
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
steffans:
Was it at gun point?
Where in jos was it stolen?
at gun point. Will get the area and update.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by omokoladele(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op u snap dis pictures down incase dem thief am

1 Like

Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

Anuofia undecided

H

1 Like

Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
weda na #1 ,.its sti sumfin,stop hating so God can do urs too

ige101:
Forget that car jareee, Name N85,000 car u dey look for as if na Hummer
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
chax100:

Hope you snapped the tires? They might take only the tires if the whole would be a burden. Lol.

My dear with insurance, security and car tracking system, I don't think your collection of shots will be a great idea. These boys could steal your car and sell it to you again the next day and the trend can continue like a GOTO statement in FORTRAN77. grin grin grin

hahahaha
Tyre no cost na, with 16k I done buy one.

Very true @insurance/tracking system. I guess I was just being paranoid when I took those shots...lols.
My dear, especially here in Aba that we have 'alaoji', once your car enter there, forget it.

I heard they even change chassis/engine no.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Debayurr: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Debayurr: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am so sorry to hear this. Buh its a shame with all the technologies we have provided this modern age we still haven't gotten it right using the new age technology of GPS and Telematics for various car,trucks,bus e.t.c tracking....know at every point where your car is located, look at the history playback of your vehicle movement for the past 6months...it gets interesting when u can see where your car is been driven to and how u can arrange for the necessary security personals to get the bandits arrested...Please visit www.vnsnigeria.com or contact Bayo:08066082308 for more enquiries
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by solayd(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
I beg na after dem stole ds car u snap all ds pics, or u know say one day dem go steal d car na hm make u keep d pic? no be joke o i just wan know.

God wil help u locate d car
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by fitinwell: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
You need a car tracker.... Stop disturbing us
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by chax100(f): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
Tyre no cost na, with 16k I done buy one.

Very true @insurance/tracking system. I guess I was just being paranoid when I took those shots...lols.
My dear, especially here in Aba that we have 'alaoji', once your car enter there, forget it.

I heard they even chassis/engine no.

Aba? You live in a special city. I doubt if anything means can stop those boys. Live everyday in prayers.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by overboard(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
clubone0501:
Jos....it will a probably be in lag now..

get ur window blinds. ..check signature below for contact..call or whatsapp

Please bro, how can I see that grand?
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Joavid:

shocked you are a car thief? shocked
Huh? Heck no. Why would you even think that?
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by lovejoyy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
ige101:

It must happen to u as u wish to this guy.

Back to the topic, take heart it shall be well.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by falconey(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
DickDastardly:

Falconey over to you

done! cool
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Candy01: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
ige101:
Shoro niyen
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Bollinger(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
ige101:

How dare you? who are you to judge what is precious to him or what is not? I hope and pray fervently, that whatever you hold precious is taken from you and let's see how you respond.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Bollinger(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
chax100:
Did you snap these pictures after the car has been stolen or you knew that the car will be stolen? I can't imagine snapping multiple shots of a car like that, when no be Buggati Veron. #justthinkingaloud# I'm on my way to Jos-Maiduguri expressway with my 'akpoti' will be looking at all the car that passes. Someone else should volunteer for other location. #BringBackOurCar on course.

The reason you ask this question is because you are not aware of how property insurance functions. You are supposed to keep records of receipts of every property you own. Then, you are supposed to take pictures of everything, including serial numbers, as soon as you buy it as backup to the backup. I thought it was a joke till my phone got stolen one day. My insurance company wanted proof since i had lost my receipt. Thank God i had pictures uploaded to my cloud.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Gud1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
zigger:
Nice idea but lots of cars look exactly like dis one and do you expect me to snoop around any silver honda i come across. The police should do dis better that is if they know their work. Good luck with the search though

If the police stops you with similar car to check you will be the one to call them names for doing their job.

Better stop the hate of police to help yourself and help this nation.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Tookool(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Was the car up for sale before it got stolen cus I'm still trying to decipher where all those pix of the car's interior, etc came from
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by laytoshtwo: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
@Ige101 I remember how you were born,and decided to reserve my comment. grin
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by deloon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
ige101:
Shame on you.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by deloon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tookool:
Was the car up for sale before it got stolen cus I'm still trying to decipher where all those pix of the car's interior, etc came from
Thought same too. Or maybe the owner loved the car too much that he took all those pics.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai, and the guy tushed up the car in his own little way. I pray you get your car back man.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by DInvertedHammer: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
/
Anything Honda or VW Golf missing in the North will be a tough search. It seems like that's the only ones they drive up there.
\
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

I'm sure u can't afford a bicycle.

I don dash am small ban for him bad talk cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by ultimatekayus: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
SHEY D PERSON DON KNOW SAY DEM GO STEAL AM BEFORE NI OR HOW E TAKE GET ALL THESE PICTURES
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by timbros(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
lomomike:

He sure needed it.
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by chucky234(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
lomomike:

Rambo style
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by ijobaooorun(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
#BRINGBACKOURCAR
Re: Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. by zigger(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gud1:

If the police stops you with similar car to check you will be the one to call them names for doing their job.

Better stop the hate of police to help yourself and help this nation.
What is dis one sayin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 2002 Highlander Lost Control Almost Killed Me / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? / The Evolution Of Mercedes Benz S-class Flagship (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.