Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerians And Left Hand Issues - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians And Left Hand Issues (531 Views)

What Is Wrong With Our Left Hand? / Why It Is Offensive To Give/Receive With Your Left Hand? / Nigerians And Right Hand Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Left Hand Issues by IYADARA(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
I seriously don't know what is wrong with people and the use of left hand....is it that God created that part of human body for evil Cos I don't seem to get people with their disgusting reaction when you use left hand to give them things or touch their market with it. I am left handed I have been totally embarrassed by people especially the market women each time I pick stuffs from them...infact one refused to sell her goods only because i picked it with the side of hand i know how to used best...,.................. Is use of the hand a sign of disrespect. Is the hand evil inclined I want to know if the hand is abnormal to use among all cultures and tribes cos i observe is common to the yorubas

(1) (Reply)

ICC Begins Investigation Into Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Sincerely Speaking, Nigeria Has The Highest Rate Of........ / MUST-READ: 5 Ridiculous Things That Can Only Happen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.