Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? (524 Views)

Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< / Round 16 Draws Of UEFA Champions League 2015/2016 / Uefa Champions League Draws 2015/2016- FULL IMAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? by omoojo2276: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Barcelona(ESP) v BayernBayern(GER)
Juventus(ITA) v Real MadridReal Madrid(ESP)

Gianni Infantino, UEFA General Secretary:
First of all, I would like to pass on congratulations and best regards from our president, Michel Platini.

Well, we are now reaching the climax of this season’s two major European club competitions. In each competition, we are just four matches away from knowing the identity of the teams who will contest the finals – firstly, the UEFA Europa League final at the National Stadium in Warsaw on 27 May, and then, the UEFA Champions League final at the Olympiastadion in Berlin on 6 June.

Carlo Ancelotti, Real Madrid coach: I’m happy with anything. Four strong sides are in the semis. The other three sides all deserve to be there.

Emilio Butragueño, Madrid ambassador: It will be a very tough semi. Congratulations to Juventus and it will be an honour for Madrid as well. If we get some players back from injury it will be better but it will be a tough semi-final nevertheless.

Pavel Nedvěd, Juventus ambassador: We are very happy to be in a semi-final after 12 years. I played against Madrid last time [In Juve’s 4-3 aggregate semi-final win in 2002/03]. It will be very exciting semi-final.

Paul Breitner, Bayern ambassador: It will be very tough to reach the final. We will have to be at full strength in both matches to beat Barcelona.

Re: What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? by Yasher: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Its going to be a cracker!

I tip Madrid and Bayern for the final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? by imbless: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2015
The 7 :0 agg still hurts
Re: What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? by M4gunners: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chaii Barcelona don carri another CL be dat. Because dey know how to beat R Madrid. As of Bayern and Juve, this is ur last stop.
Re: What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? by Ephemmm: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Spanish final is all I see....
Re: What Do You Make Of Uefa Champions League Draws? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
M4gunners:
Chaii Barcelona don carri another CL be dat. Because dey know how to beat R Madrid . As of Bayern and Juve, this is ur last stop.

And in first leg Madrid won 3-1?

In second leg, they won 2-1?

Is that knowing?

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Hazard Is Elected As PFA Premier League Player Of The Year / 100% Free Register With Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus And I Fund You / Mitt Romney Vs Evander Holyfield In Boxing Ring! [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.