Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Can Provide Cfa Q-bank And 3 Day Seminiar And 16 Week Online Class - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I Can Provide Cfa Q-bank And 3 Day Seminiar And 16 Week Online Class (1828 Views)

An Intensive 3-day Joomla(cms) Web Development Training Live In Abeokuta, Ogun / CFA TUITION CENTRE IN VICTORIA ISLAND / Cfa Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Provide Cfa Q-bank And 3 Day Seminiar And 16 Week Online Class by loisdienmi: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2009
I can provide CFA Q-Bank and 3 Day seminiar and 16 week online class

SchweserPro (CD)

and

SchweserPro (Online + Download)
(Level 1: June 2009)

The Cd and the Downloded one are the same thing, so i can provide you the
Download Level 1 SchweserPro qbank

I will give you the Download Level 1 SchweserProâ„¢ (~8.6MB) for 20k all you need is there.

1: U cant accesss d SchweserPro qbank without me given u User name and Password

2: U must have Internet because login will prompt to acesss schweser company online.

3: i will have to give you CD Access Key

The below ones are in the pack for 2009 Level 1
Practice Exams, Volume 1
Practice Exams, Volume 2

There are 3 Day seminiar and 16 week online class you can attend online which i wil give you username and password to enter and attend the seminer or d class. dat also for 50k

Apology to all d delay for dose who need a 2009 Level 1 and Level 2, its due to quick selling but you will be having the books next week and the Calulators.

Pls d cds cant be selling alone , all d books will be selling together with cds not cd alone

Thanks

Ola
loisdienmi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Teenklearn Free Microsoft Excel Training - Live On Nairaland By Jimoh Okoh / Customer Service Training In Lagos / Java Exams At Aptech Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.