Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search (10591 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Blog Appear In Search Engines / 5 Ways Make Your Blog Appear In Search Engines / Top Google Searches By Nigerians 2015;Arsenal,Buhari,Diezani Arrest tops d list. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by AwesomeRomeo: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by VickJames(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Search Engine Optimisation will help your blog come up very fast. Moreso, subscribe to many google ads and apps, it will help you more.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by niyyie(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Content is king.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by MissTechy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikeoh:
Good day fellow nairalander, i need advise on how to make my blog appear on top google search.
My blog is about education which has content on jamb, neco and waec write up.
What are the keywords that i can use or what are the tools that i can use to get the right keyword?

It takes a lot of hardwork - have a clear seo strategy
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by GodMode: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
$
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by merengue: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
1. SEO is key
2. Make sure your blog is configured in a way that makes it search engine/social media friendly
3. Cant over stress the importance of keywords, tags, properly arranged URLs.
4. Content should be as informative & as original as possible (do not copy those useless entertainment blogs).
5. Choose a niche, stick to it and work to improve it.
6. Try to make it accessible on as many platforms as possible (mobile, desktop, et al).

Download the Google SEO PDF Guide, it will help you immensely; http:///1nSghU5
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by kefmawin: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Cwaya(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2015

Make sure to activate ya webmasters and google analytics.
also configure ya sitemap and robots file ..
in no time ur blog should be up.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Guyman02: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Google is currently facing accusations in Europe over biased ranking and manipulation that favours some websites more that others but their are tips on this link that you may wish to consider.
http://www.jeffbullas.com/2012/09/28/6-simple-tips-to-rank-high-in-googles-search-engine/
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by MizMyColi(f): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cwaya:

Make sure to activate ya webmasters and google analytics.
also configure ya sitemap and robots file ..
in no time ur blog should be up.

Could you please help with mine?embarassed
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by DaxTech: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikeoh:
Good day fellow nairalander, i need advise on how to make my blog appear on top google search.
My blog is about education which has content on jamb, neco and waec write up.
What are the keywords that i can use or what are the tools that i can use to get the right keyword?

Do a keyword reserch https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home on the topic you are about write on then buid your write up around that keyword. mind you your write up must be interesting, catchy, informative and interactive share each of your write on facebook twitter google plus and nairaland you also have to be consistent in writing it will take a while but you get to the top before know it.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Cwaya(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Could you please help with mine?embarassed

Aww... Toolz wassup with u.

Ehmmm... so ur blog doesnt come up when you search for it on google?
what exactly is the issue with it?
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by linearity: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
To be on the top search engines involves lots of work, albeit daily and also time. To grasp this, you need to sit back and understand the goal of a search engine.

Search engines primary function is to present relevant, authoritative and accurate and most up to date results without too much difficulty to whoever request for that information. If you are searching something on e.g. Google, that is what you expect, so it means that, that what will boost your placement is content.

Now, there are many facets to this; one is the technical, e.g. Your meta, website load speed, robot file, sitemap, image optimization, etc. we must score 100% right here.

Goto http://seositecheckup.com, plug in your website address and their free services will analyze your site for, try to correct the issues.

Next, your need authority for your content that is third party websites referencing your content and the more worthy that thirdly party is, the more search will believe the authority of your contents and the more likely they will send to searchers. The worthiness of third party websites is call page ranking, it is from 1 to 10 with 10 been the highest. E.g nairaland has a page ranking of 3, google page rank, plug in any website to see their page ranking and build backlinks on high ranked pages back to your blog, this link building exercise is a daily job...

Turned your keywords to the content of the page...also do not fall into the trap of putting keywords all over the place on your website...the keywords, must be part of a relevant content that will be useful to searchers e.g. Instead of keywords in body of your page as: "our blog Cather to Africa authenticative news flash, events, stories" writing "This is a news flash, the Nigeria Police just Apprehended the dreaded leader of BOKOPI haram, stay turned for more events and stories" as you can see, the first one just had your keywords with no useful contents, if I am a searcher and I arrive at your page base on the first keyword, I will return immediately to the search engine and this increases your bounce rate on the search engine, highe bounce rates means you donot have relevant contents, otherwise why would someone go back immediately to search when visiting your blog from a search, high bounce rates means, the rate of your content showing next time is low...

There are lots to say about seo, but I think you get the drift.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by MizMyColi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cwaya:

Aww... Toolz wassup with u.

Ehmmm... so ur blog doesnt come up when you search for it on google?
what exactly is the issue with it?

It does.
I just have issues.

Will call you.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Cwaya(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

It does.
I just have issues.

Will call you.

alryt
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Maximus85(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bro, make research. Its better to learn that way. See my signature, that's my blog and I'm still learning. Keywords is very important same as your settings on blogger, make sure its set at public. Write quality content. Don't copy.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by micton(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pay google and Setup SEO. We can do it for u if u require our services. Email me @mictonsl@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Seuncoded(f): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by SmilingHarry(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
The answer to ur question is simply SEO. Question is,hw does one achieve that? Answer : creative content that will drive traffic to ur blog.
Let me give u a trick bloggers use, use ur twitter handle and Facebook account or page, give a catchy and captivating headline then put a link to ur blog for full details.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Whizzcute(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
I've really learnt a lot from this thread

Click my signature to see the new tech blog i started yesterday

Someone give some tips on how i'll take that blog to the next level....I'm really determined to make that blog one of the best tech blogs
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Themmiee: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Truly I beg pack well..... :DTruly I beg pack well.....
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by ifyan(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
HighRoll:
Patience would be what you need while you keep giving out quality content. Because that niche is competitive.

You can also invest in advertising with Adwords and FB ads, that's how naij and pulse became popular.

My bro thanks for the inspiration. I believe my blog will be there someday.

Please visit mine.

You will enjoy it.

You know. .....
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by HighRoll: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:

My bro thanks for the inspiration. I believe my blog will be there someday.

Please visit mine.

You will enjoy it.

You know. .....

Checked out your blog man, i love the idea. I pray you go places with it.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by ochallo: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
I can help you, contact me on seonigeria at. Gmail dot com.
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by ifyan(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
HighRoll:

Checked out your blog man, i love the idea. I pray you go places with it.

God bless you in a thousand times and your those you which to have it with you.

Once again thanks.

You know. .....
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Ayodejioak(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Now we know you have a website. Thats your first leap towards popularity. This time yesterday, I had no idea you exist.

#oakey
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Google search, real time update, good and attractive topics, important discussion etc
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by dav8id(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2015
hmmm @op good seo and high page backlinking is the only way out .....keep working
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by jaylister(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Www.aprokoblog.com
Re: How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search by abbccc(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2015
have a glimpse here www.ikeifeadika..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.