Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Chinese Casanova With 17 Girlfriends Is Caught Out After Being In An Accident - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chinese Casanova With 17 Girlfriends Is Caught Out After Being In An Accident (671 Views)

Hilarious Pic Of An Accident Victim And A Journalist / Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] / When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Casanova With 17 Girlfriends Is Caught Out After Being In An Accident by merengue: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
A Chinese man recovering in hospital after a car crash had a shock - when all 17 of his girlfriends turned up to see him.

Mr Yuan, from Changsha, was involved in the accident on March 24 and has been in hospital ever since.

None of the women knew he had been seeing anyone else - some for up to nine years - and one even had a son with him.

The women discovered his secret after doctors contacted all of them to let them know he had been injured.

Xiao Li, who had been seeing Mr Yuan for 18 months, said: 'I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital.

'But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any more.'

Other girls said they had started planning their weddings with Mr Yuan.

Wang Fang, the mother of his son, added: 'What can I do now? I don't love him any more, but I do love my son.'

The women have now set up an online Facebook group so they can all chat and are quickly discovering just how much he hid from them, South China Morning Post reported.

Police have launched an investigation into allegations of fraud. It is too early to say if the girlfriends were victims of a scam, officials added.
Re: Chinese Casanova With 17 Girlfriends Is Caught Out After Being In An Accident by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Damn....badt guy grin
Re: Chinese Casanova With 17 Girlfriends Is Caught Out After Being In An Accident by DickDastardly(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Errrrmm, now whats that thing temitemi1 use to say about "mentors" & "role models" grin
Re: Chinese Casanova With 17 Girlfriends Is Caught Out After Being In An Accident by frodobee: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
That feeling of I am a learner when you read this kind of news.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Oga At The Top Revealed;d / Joke Of The Day / The Salesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.