Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji (4356 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Mercy Aigbe Vs Linda Ikeji:Who Rocked The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by iamrealdeji(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Did she employ you to do this for her
Another pvssy nigga just replied like a girl,change that m to f
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Basildvalour(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Another pvssy nigga just replied like a girl,change that m to f
you got a diq

Go tuck it inside the gutters if u are so frustrated you do not have any to dig with it grin
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by stayblack: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
THE OTHER ONE UGLY ,SIMPLE..LINDA LIFE FAKE AND LIES...I NOR KNOW SAY,U STILL GET ONE JUJU AS SISTER grin grin grin
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Yasher: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Taahh!! Make she go sidon. If she want us to analyse, she for post 4 or 5 pixs from diff angles. You can't give a good assessment on just one or 2 pix especially d way girls of now adays dey twist body for photo like sakobi

My take: She's only trying to advertise her sister since market don fall press her tey-tey
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yasher:
Taahh!! Make she go sidon. If she want us to analyse, she for post 4 or 5 pixs from diff angles. You can't give a good assessment on just one or 2 pix especially d way girls of now adays dey twist body for photo like sakobi
My take: She's only trying to advertise her sister since market don fall press her tey-tey

Wetin she do you na
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by onyekachee(f): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2015
To me laura did justice to that denim,she looks neat and elegant
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by sophiaallen1601: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's nice. I would love to wear Denim jumpsuit.
Re: Who Rocked The Denim Better? Linda Ikeji Vs Trouble Maker Sister Laura Ikeji by Rotimi47: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Airforce1:
So this morning my sister Laura showed me these photos of her rocking the denim look yesterday and said "Linda, this is how to rock denim-on-denim. You made yours look like a jumpsuit". I didn't agree, I told her mine was better. Two people jumped into the argument and said Laura's denim look was better. So, I decided to bring it here to the people's court. Whose denim look is better? Before you type your comment, remember which Ikeji sister gives you news on this blog. My people.*wink*

Crèdit: Linda Ikeji
Old pics now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello Rocks Justin Bieber’s Hairstyle … [PICS] / See The Photo Maheeda Released For Christmas / Photos: 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities At The 2015 Met Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.