Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Manufacturing And Power Option The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Manufacturing And Power Option The Best (643 Views)

Project Topic For Physics Electronics And Power / JAMB Denies Introducing Points System Option For Screening / JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manufacturing And Power Option The Best by anachristo: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am currently doing my HND in mechanical engineering bt i want 2 choose option btween power and manufacturing so i want to knw the one dat has more job opportunities in nigeria.
Re: Manufacturing And Power Option The Best by Schipolkky2211: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am a working class mechanical engr. I would advise you to go into power. Life revolves around power even the manufacturing processes. Soon robots would be employed in manufacturing processes which means less manpower would be required.
In my opinion presently there are more job opportunities in power. I"m even preparing to pick up a masters form for 2015/2016 in energy and power major.
Re: Manufacturing And Power Option The Best by anachristo: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks bt does it mean manufacturing is not compared to power.
Re: Manufacturing And Power Option The Best by DEBUCHMANNY: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
let your passion be your drive. I just gained admission for my masters in Thermal Engineering which has always been my passion and by His grace I did well in thermodynamics, and power plant during my undergraduate years. These options are good but your passion will drive your further. Above all let God lead
Re: Manufacturing And Power Option The Best by anachristo: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Thanks somuch.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Student, Come And Solve This Simple Algebra / DELSU JAMB Performance Index 2015 - Number Of Candidates For Post-utme / FG Overrule JAMB And Unilag Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.