Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles (669 Views)

Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High. / 5 Simple But Logical Questions / Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by Feranmicharles(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2015
Hey friends,(cool here they are wink

1:You're the owner of something but people use it more than you. What is it?smiley

2: what word in the dictionary is spelt incorrectly?smiley

3: what grows up while growing downwards?smiley

4: I have 88 keys but all the keys can't open any door,what am I?smiley

5:Which one is sweeter,between sugar and salt?smiley

6:am 1st on Earth second in hEaven and also in d middle of sEa,what am Ismiley

7: on a tree where there are three(3) birds,if a hunter decides to shoot a bird on a tree,how many birds would be remaining?smiley

8:if black man lives in black house , and red man lives in red house, who lives in white house? smiley

9:hit me hard and harder,either from front or back,I won't scream or mourn,and if you face me I won't stop staring at you,what am I? smiley

10: when will an electric train consume fuel? Is it when its moving upward or downward? smileyz

11:A man driving,suddenly,he saw 3 things on the other side of the road,one of it is a door of gold the other is a door of silver and the last,door is made of diamond. Which door is he gonna open first?smiley
Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by Nobody: 7:41am On May 28, 2015
Idiot
Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by Nobody: 7:42am On May 28, 2015
I smell FPgrin Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by opeaceo: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
1. Name.
2. Incorrectly.
4. Piano.
5. Salt.
6. The letter E.
7. none.
8. The President of the United States of America.
9. Statue.
10. It is an electric train, it doesn't use fuel.
11. door of gold.

1 Like

Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by Maczeelly(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2015
1. Name, 2,3,4 ........ Coming soon
Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by anigbajumo(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2015
vheMa:
I smell FPgrin
Cc: lalasticlala
na FRNT page u dy smell wen questn is dea 4u to answer.
Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=opeaceo post=34165110]1. Name. 2. Incorrectly. 4. Piano. 5. Salt. 6. The letter E. 7. none. 8. The President of the United States of America. 9. Statue. 10. It is an electric train, it doesn't use fuel. 11. door of gold.[/quote ] Seconded sir
Re: Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles by Nobody: 10:53am On May 28, 2015
anigbajumo:
na FRNT page u dy smell wen questn is dea 4u to answer.
lolzzgrin na u knw o

(1) (Reply)

Read This Most Hilarious Letter Written By A Graduating Student / Imo State University Pre-degree & Post-utme Form 2015/2016 Is On Sale Apply Now / Unilorin 2015/2016 Post Utme (jamb) Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.