Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. (947 Views)

When U Are Broke, And Trekking In Group To Cds, And U Get Alert In D Road / When You Are Broke And She Still Believes In Your Dreams anyway. / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
When your broke and your birthday clashes with, the New Yam Festival and you gass cut something... Heres an alternative, IT WORKS!

Re: When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. by Basildvalour(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
That's the logic bro...

Its new yam birthday with swag

1 Like

Re: When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. by ibrams(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
aaaahh...i no fit shout,dis one nah good idea,i go try am

1 Like

Re: When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
ibrams:
aaaahh...i no fit shout,dis one nah good idea,i go try am
it works like magic grin
Re: When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. by chuks87(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin... poverty no good o...
Re: When Your Broke And Your Birthday Clashes With The New Yam Festival.. by francbadoo: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Two fingers in the Air cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! / Buhari And Osibanjo Plan Evil Behind Saraki (pics) / What Is On His Mind as he looks at Peter Okoye's wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.