Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! (966 Views)

Its_dry_jokes_wednesday!! Drop Your Driest Joke! / *waec* Joke Of D Day / How About A Classic Ramadan Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Two Christian missionaries, David and Michael, were lost in a scorching desert , dying of thirst and hunger when at last they saw a Mosque upfront. David said: “Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will die . My name will be Ahmed. What will be your name?”Michael refused to change his name. When both of them reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names; . David: “My name is Ahmed.” Michael: “My name is Michael.” The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael.” Then he turned to David and said:
“Brother Ahmed, Ramadan Mubarak on point ......DAVID FAINTED:....

1 Like

Re: RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! by jimohibrahim(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
arowtop:
Two Christian missionaries, David and Michael, were lost in a scorching desert , dying of thirst and hunger when at last they saw a Mosque upfront. David said: “Michael, let’s pretend we are Muslims. Otherwise, we will not get any food or water and we will die . My name will be Ahmed. What will be your name?”Michael refused to change his name. When both of them reached the Mosque, the Imam received them well and asked their names; . David: “My name is Ahmed.” Michael: “My name is Michael.” The Imam turned to his helpers and said: “Please bring food and water for Michael.” Then he turned to David and said:
“Brother Ahmed, Ramadan Mubarak on point ......DAVID FAINTED:....
Lol.... Fasting tins on point
Re: RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! by Tocheagle(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
looool
Re: RAMADAN JOKE ! ! ! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not good to compromise

(1) (Reply)

My Funniest Day Ever At Lagos State Polytechnic / Help This Little Kid Out / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Later Regretted It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.