Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. (1563 Views)

A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
I would like to travel to dubai after my exam.
1. How much will it cost me 2 travel to dubai?
2. How is the job opportunity there, i am an undergraduate?
3. Do they speak english?
4. How do i get accomodation there since i dont know anybody over there?

Pls your comment.
THANKS.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by hasix19(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
someone should answer....pls
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am waiting for answers
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Joshua8694:

Pls your comment.
THANKS.
better sit down and face ur studies and don't waste ur life away. You don't have a degree,you don't know anybody there,you don't even have a job offer there and most likely you don't have enough money to sustain you for 3 solid months. Better sit down in nigeria and face your studies .

1 Like

Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
onatisi:
better sit down and face ur studies and don't waste ur life away. You don't have a degree,you don't know anybody there,you don't even have a job offer there and most likely you don't have enough money to sustain you for 3 solid months. Better sit down in nigeria and face your studies .
i understand what you are saying. I want to work for more than one year before i go to the university. A friend of mine who went with only his waec certificate is already working in a big resturant in dubai. I am very determined to go abroad and work pls dont discourage me.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by onatisi(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Joshua8694:
i understand what you are saying. I want to work for more than one year before i go to the university. A friend of mine who went with only his waec certificate is already working in a big resturant in dubai. I am very determined to go abroad and work pls dont discourage me.
ok go to dubai. Goodluck
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by whocanbewho(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Joshua8694:
no one is discouraging you. The truth might seem harsh sometimes.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Mzspread(f): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2015
My dear, u cant go to dubai to work. First and foremost, how old are you? If u are not 30years of age and above as a guy, u wont be granted visa. And as a female, if u are not 27yrs and above u wont be granted visa. And u will only be given 2weeks service visa if u are within the appropriate age.

This is the new dubai policy. U can only work in dubai if the company in dubai has employed u already.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by worry357: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Mzspread:
My dear, u cant go to dubai to work. First and foremost, how old are you? If u are not 30years of age and above as a guy, u wont be granted visa. And as a female, if u are not 27yrs and above u wont be granted visa. And u will only be given 2weeks service visa if u are within the appropriate age.
This is the new dubai policy. U can only work in dubai if the company in dubai has employed u already.

Not strictly true.
There are too many rumours about these countries being spread around.
People are still being admitted.
Also people are still being robbed by THIEF agent scams. so be carefull.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by justwise(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Joshua8694:

Pls your comment.
THANKS.

This is the existing thread for this https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

Ask your question there people will answer you

Please don't duplicate threads
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Mzspread(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2015
worry357:

Not strictly true.
There are too many rumours about these countries being spread around.
Also people are still being robbed by THIEF agent scams. so be carefull.
. My dear, it is very true. I work in a travel managment company and this is my job. Anyone who wants to help u to dubai by by-passing this policy is a scammer. The only exception is that u fly with emirate, etihad and ethiopian airline. But the visa is granted on a rare occasion.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by onatisi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mzspread:
The only exception is that u fly with emirate, etihad and ethiopian airline. But the visa is granted on a rare occasion.
worry357:

Not strictly true.

you are both saying the same thing .
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mzspread:

a friend of mine who travelled and working in dubai is 19 years old. So what u are saying is not true.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by nattybanta(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Joshua8694:
Pls your comment.
THANKS.
I wonder why you are here asking questions since u said u have a 19yrs old already in dubai working in a big restaurant , give him a call and he would tell u all u need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
nattybanta:

I wonder why you are here asking questions since u said u have a 19yrs old already in dubai working in a big restaurant , give him a call and he would tell u all u need to know.
the guy shakara too much
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by nattybanta(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Joshua8694:
the guy shakara too much
ok den go to the qatar/uae thread justwise directed u to, u would get all u need.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mzspread:
. My dear, it is very true. I work in a travel managment company and this is my job. Anyone who wants to help u to dubai by by-passing this policy is a scammer. The only exception is that u fly with emirate, etihad and ethiopian airline. But the visa is granted on a rare occasion.
ok. How much did it cost you to travel from nigeria to dubai to work, pls help me calculate everything.
Thanks.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by Joshua8694(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
nattybanta:
ok den go to the qatar/uae thread justwise directed u to, u would get all u need.
you are really helpful, GOD bless you.
Re: Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. by DOOSNAS(m): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Dis boy, go lost ooooo lol smiley

(1) (Reply)

Advice On My Plans To Relocate From Nigeria To The USA / From Igando To Ikorodu / Traveling To Vanuatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.