Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Interview/micro Teaching Pls,held - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview/micro Teaching Pls,held (1675 Views)

How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview / Massive Teaching Staff Positions At Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview/micro Teaching Pls,held by goodman41: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm invited for interview/micro teaching to a big secondary school onwed by Indian people on monday after writing their exam.pls,those that read education how is it going to be? Because i didn't read education. Can i wear suit for the interview.?thanks.
Re: Interview/micro Teaching Pls,held by yomight4sample(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
There is no big deal in micro teaching, small group of people would sit down as the students and you will teach them
Tips 1 don't talk when facing the board
2 when explaining from the board stand by the side of the board where everyone can see what u re explaining
3 call anyone u want to ask question by his or her name
4 date and subject are very important
5 corporately dress
6 work within the time given
7 you must start from what u taught them last b4 the new topic ie entry level
8 make sure out of the time given to u u give chance for question
With this and other scholars u re good to go
Re: Interview/micro Teaching Pls,held by adeyemistrong(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
goodman41:
I'm invited for interview/micro teaching to a big secondary school onwed by Indian people on monday after writing their exam.pls,those that read education how is it going to be? Because i didn't read education. Can i wear suit for the interview.?thanks.

Its not an indian school. Indian schools don't employ Nigerians as teachers but I guess the name of the school sounds indian. All you need is 21st century teaching knowledge. How to use IT and do differentiation with weak students and you also need to understand learning style( Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic) in your lesson note and some cross curricular linking. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Resigning With Style / Vacancy@ Citizens Medical Centre Hospital Ikoyi For The Post Of A Receptionist / Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.