Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Some Nairaland Front Page Topics Can Predict Your Life's Event TRUE/FALSE? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Nairaland Front Page Topics Can Predict Your Life's Event TRUE/FALSE? (339 Views)

Disgusting Behaviour Some Nairaland Guys Are Guity Of. / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / How To Get Your Posts To Nairaland's Front Page!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nairaland Front Page Topics Can Predict Your Life's Event TRUE/FALSE? by banabest(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello my nairalander, i'm a grand fan of nairaland, but do you know my problem.... I only come to nairaland to read front page to update myself with what is happening around me, all thanks to professor elect[b][/b] Seun.... He's doing a great job.
One thing that bits my imagination is that the front page of nairaland either provides or predicts life's event around you, sometimes you will think the moderator is talking to you directly... There are many nairaland topics, when i read them, i'll just conclude and say Seun is a wizard.
Nairalanders you can also share your thought on this issue, Abi i dey lie?

(1) (Reply)

Voting Update In Imo: Card Reader Malfunctions In Amaifeke-vanguard / Nigerian Billionaire Aliko Dangote Still Keen On Arsenal Takeover / Why Do Nigerians Like African Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.