Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church (667 Views)

He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / 'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS / A near rape victim narrates his story.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by rexisfree(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2015
I can't sleep because of a high noise from a church close to my house.
The speakers are so loud that you can't even hear the person in the same bed with you,
please what do I do?
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Go and join or stop complaining.. undecided
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Gather mosquito to ur room and let them sing to ur ears and bite u as well, u go sleep o grin
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by Pineapp: 1:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Pack to another house
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by ibkgab001: 1:05am On Apr 25, 2015
That is air pollution
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by rexisfree(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Too bad it would be nice to be home again. But odd are now norms with every one in my country
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by babajero(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Go and start the church, and join technical wing so that you can advise them on how to use the volume regulator.
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by rexisfree(m): 1:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Pineapp:
Pack to another house
please come and buy my house so that I can leave here
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by greatmarshall(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol I'm experiencing the same thing here o... I can't sleep seriously...
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by omokab: 3:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Go and complain to National Environmental standards and regulations Enforcement agency(NESREA).They will are the one to help you out of this problem.They have an equipment to measure the standard of the noise level.If the level of noise exceed standard level they will be penalized or tell them to reduce their noise level because it is air pollution.They are almost in all the state of the federation.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by Jamean(f): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Sleep never catch you o!
Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by Babe2sure(f): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2015
You can complain to LASEPA- Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency. It is their duty to check noise pollution in the environment.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Sleep Because Of Noise From A Near By Church by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Shezhawt:
Go and join or stop complaining.. undecided
You can do better.

@OP, how close is the church to your house? Ayaf had a similar experience, the church was very close to the building where I was staying and their noise no be here.

I met the pastor and tried to make him see reasons but he wouldn't listen so I bought a Tecno phone, I can't remember the model but it is a T-series and has a big speaker on the rear.

The next morning when they came for morning devotion or whatever they call it, I place the phone on my window, selected Terry G's free madness, tuned the volume to the highest and sang along with the phonecry.

The track never finish sef when the pastor come talk say I dey disturb them. I ignored him completely, he complained to my landlord and I told my landlord that that was what I have been getting from them since they started worshiping in that building.

Nah be person tell them to lower they voice when em pray.

I didn't stay long 4 dia sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jos Tragedy: Family Of Six Burns To Death As Fire Engulfs Building / God Saved A Man Who Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists / Gunman Kills Nine After Worshipping In African-american Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.