Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

God Saved A Man Who Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Saved A Man Who Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists (670 Views)

Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Saved A Man Who Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists by ruggedtimi(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
Story as it was sent to me. Read below...
It was a terrible experience this morning at my farm located at Odoyanta, Ijebu Ode. I just finished feeding the fish, so on my way back I heard a loud noise and the noise was coming from the father of the boy working for me although the man speaks in Igbo language. I had to ask the boy working for me to translate what his father said. He told me that his father said there are ritualist in the bush that they've taken someone from a fish farm nearby. That we should come out on time.
It happened that the ritualist tried to kidnap a fish farmer. They have succeeded in beating and chaining him like a dog. It was while the incident was going on that someone in the bush saw them and quickly ran back to town to alert guys in the community.
They were able to arrest two out of the three ritualists and the last one escape. The woman who is iyalode in the town was behind the operation
Here are the pictures: pic 1 and 2 are the kidnappers, pic 3 is the iyalode of the town and pic 4 is the guy they were trying to kidnap and use for rituals

Re: God Saved A Man Who Was Nearly Kidnapped By Ritualists by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Na wa ooohhhh... Nigerians and our sick psych, please ibeg show me the ritual Dangotes do, my fellow am go do that kind.....

(1) (Reply)

Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner / Fear In Immigration Service Over Visa To ISIS Chief / Jealous Gay Lovers In A Bloody Fight In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.