Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. (460 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 1 By Segun Olumide / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Please, in my dream today, people was busy doing their daily activities including me, i was busy doing something but i dnt understand what i was doing actually, so immediately, there was a very loud sound, everywhere started to vibrate, every trees was falling, all building was collapsing, so we began to run, we ran to the front, pple are running from that direction, ran to the back, pple are also running from that direction, i dnt knw what to do and a tree is about to fall on top of me so i screamed "oh God of judgement, come and have your way in my life" i woke up. That scream woke up pple in the same room and some of our neighbours. I woke up to see tears in my eyes and a voice said to me, are you prepaid for heaven or hell?

Please my question is, i my about to die or will the world end nearer than will think?? i dnt really understand that dream. Just scared to sleep again.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. by jeffizy(m): 4:02am On Apr 25, 2015
I don't know about dream interpretation , but I believe the fact that you woke up before a major accident in your dream is good enough.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. by p2t2r(m): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol...for the full movie. Get your copies at 51 Iweka road Onitsha or number 2 pound road Aba.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me To Interpret This Scary Dream Of Mine. by yomi007k(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2015
If ur a child of God, why shud u be afraid of death?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Vain Reoetition? / Who Is The President Of Barak Obama? / The Holy Spirit's True Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.