Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please (2236 Views)

You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Nougat 7.0 / Upgrade Of Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) To 6.0 (marshmallow) / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2015
it seems my phone is bricked. i upgraded the system,after the upgrade it went blank and brings up the command home. pls which should i choose from the comma d
reboot system now
power off
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from catche
wipe data or favtory reset
wipe catch patition
backup user data
restore user data
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Joshkid(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Walexz02:
it seems my phone is bricked. i upgraded the system,after the upgrade it went blank and brings up the command home. pls which should i choose from the comma d
reboot system now
power off
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from catche
wipe catch patition
backup user data
restore user data
Is the phone rooted??...besides, is it hot note or infinix hot?
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Joshkid:
Is the phone rooted??...besides, is it hot note or infinix hot?
It is infinite hot, yes it is rooted but I uprooted it before the upgrade
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Joshkid(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Walexz02:

It is infinite hot, yes it is rooted but I uprooted it before the upgrade
what method do u use in unrooting it?
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by dukeo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is the update legit? Who else has updated? Any success?
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Walexz02:
reboot system now
power off
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from catche
wipe catch patition
backup user data
restore user data

First of all, use "Wipe Cache Partition"

Then "Wipe Data or Factory Reset"

Your phone will be exactly as it was when you bought it...
Don't worry about your already downloaded apps because the most important thing is that the phone gets unbricked and boots up.
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizzLoba:

First of all, use "Wipe Cache Partition"

Then "Wipe Data or Factory Reset"

Your phone will be exactly as it was when you bought it...
Don't worry about your already downloaded apps because the most important thing is that the phone gets unbricked and boots up.
I have tried all the commands, it still brings me back to the command menu.
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please any one here in ibadan that can help me unbrick this phone should call 08034501330
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by dukeo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Walexz02:
Please any one here in ibadan that can help me unbrick this phone should call 08034501330

If I were there I would have helped but all you need is a PC, USB cable, and stock firmware of the phone either you download it from or you can make a backup of another
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by deshane(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
dukeo:

If I were there I would have helped but all you need is a PC, USB cable, and stock firmware of the phone either you download it from or you can make a backup of another
pls I have all those listed but how can I do it? and the link to the download of the stock rom
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
it happened to my Gionee after I tried updating it... take it to Carl care they will fix it for free or look for someone with infinix hot... back up the system on the memory card... remove it and place it in your phone... click on backup and restore... click restore on your phone and wow its on...
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
thank you guys... Osyxcel helped me , the phone is fine now

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by deshane(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
how did you do it pls?
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by deshane(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Walexz02:
thank you guys... Osyxcel helped me , the phone is fine now
how did you do it please
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Trinitynelson(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2015
dukeo:
Is the update legit? Who else has updated? Any success?
[b][/b] yes its legit. I upgraded mine couple days back, I don't do all this root unroot shits tho. And my fone didn't brick or went black.
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by dukeo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
deshane:
pls I have all those listed but how can I do it? and the link to the download of the stock rom

search for infinix hot stock rom on using Google sir to get the download link
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by megaprince01: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
I had tried all form of getting my own back to live but now it has entered advanced brick and its not charging or powering on. please help me out please
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
deshane:
how did you do it please
My guy I took it to someone ni o
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Trinitynelson:
[b][/b] yes its legit. I upgraded mine couple days back, I don't do all this root unroot shits tho. And my fone didn't brick or went black.
How many Mb was it and is it infinix hot... and did you notice any glitches??
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by deshane(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Walexz02:

My guy I took it to someone ni o
who.. And where!
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by wirywittyboy(m): 1:33am On May 01, 2015
Mine is worst, when my own infinix hot note got bricked.
I gave it to someone at FUTA, he tried his best but now the network is not showing at all no network will appear.

Please anybody who has done his or hers without any of this probs should please help us with the procedures.
Re: Infinix Hot Syste. Upgrade, I Need Help Please by Walexz02(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
deshane:
who.. And where!

Osyxcel.. He was in Ibadan then I don't know if he is still around..

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread / How To Use Glo Bis On Android (photos) / How To Install Google Play Store And Other Related Applications On Bb10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.