Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread (2234 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) / Innjoo Max/max 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi note 2 which is also known as Xiaomi Note 2 prime is the successor of the popular Xiaomi Note.It features a 5.5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 resolution.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vciOXlqOE2Y/VjXbGLKtglI/AAAAAAAAAx0/h-gJUzOdlU4/s1600/xiaomi-redmi-note-2-iykeblog.jpg[/img]
It is powered by a 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor and runs on the company`s latest MIUI 7 that is based on android 5.0 lollipop.

The Xiaomi Note 2 as a mid-range smartphone can compete head to head with the likes of Yu Yureka Plus and Lenovo K3 note in terms of affordability ($169) and spec sheet.

The smartphone also features a 13-MP rear camera and a 5-MP front facing camera.

The rear camera comes with features like face detection, Smile detection, Digital Zoom, Autofocus and many more which you are going to see at the end of this article.

In terms of memory, the Xiaomi Note 2 features 2GB of RAM and 16GB native memory (ROM) which can be expanded via MicroSD up to 32GB.

The Note 2 runs smoothly on a 3060 mAh battery with fast charge of up to 60% in just 30 minutes.

Source: http://www.iykeblog.com/2015/08/xiaomi-redmi-note-2-complete.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by mitcano7(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Engnrcollins:
Xiaomi Redmi note 2 which is also known as Xiaomi Note 2 prime is the successor of the popular Xiaomi Note.It features a 5.5 inch display with 1080 x 1920 resolution.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FUq_LnnMxDw/VeG7c7r20lI/AAAAAAAAAsg/Ilz6Kh_Cyeg/s1600/xiaomi-redmi-note-2.jpg[/img]
It is powered by a 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor and runs on the company`s latest MIUI 7 that is based on android 5.0 lollipop.

The Xiaomi Note 2 as a mid-range smartphone can compete head to head with the likes of Yu Yureka Plus and Lenovo K3 note in terms of affordability ($169) and spec sheet.

The smartphone also features a 13-MP rear camera and a 5-MP front facing camera.

The rear camera comes with features like face detection, Smile detection, Digital Zoom, Autofocus and many more which you are going to see at the end of this article.

In terms of memory, the Xiaomi Note 2 features 2GB of RAM and 16GB native memory (ROM) wh
ich can be expanded via MicroSD up to 32GB.

The Note 2 runs smoothly on a 3060 mAh battery with fast charge of up to 60% in just 30 minutes.

quote...but its costly in Nigeria ooo.. ...i have xiaomi remdmi note 1td nd its really great
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by mitcano7(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Do u know of any xiaomi customer service in Nigeria? .....coz i could rili use their help ryt now
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 2:32am On Nov 01, 2015
mitcano7:

quote...but its costly in Nigeria ooo.. ...i have xiaomi remdmi note 1td nd its really great
Yes Xiaomi phones are great
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 2:33am On Nov 01, 2015
mitcano7:
Do u know of any xiaomi customer service in Nigeria? .....coz i could rili use their help ryt now
No, not at all
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by abdulatif8: 5:22am On Nov 01, 2015
How much is this beast grin?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2015
Engnrcollins:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FUq_LnnMxDw/VeG7c7r20lI/AAAAAAAAAsg/Ilz6Kh_Cyeg/s1600/xiaomi-redmi-note-2.jpg[/img]

In terms of memory, the Xiaomi Note 2 features 2GB of RAM and 16GB native memory (ROM) which can be expanded via MicroSD up to 32GB.

,guy,please tel me how to get this phone,i live in south africa

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Wrong image op.......change it
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2015
The image on your description is Xiaomi redmi note 4g.. ...wrong image op.......change it
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Lstar4real:
The image on your description is Xiaomi redmi note 4g.. ...wrong image op.......change it
ok...modified ,thanks for quoting. smiley
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by awofe20(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pls Where is carlcare of Lenovo in Nigeria I want to repair screen of Lenovo k3 note
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by mitcano7(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Engnrcollins:
No, not at all
kk tnks wink
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2015
LordCenturion:
,guy,please tel me how to get this phone,i live in south africa
Hi , Xiaomi is coming to South Africa market at the the middle of this month with the Redmi note 2 and mi 4 so wait till then or read this to get more clarity, thanks http://www.iykeblog.com/2015/11/xiaomi-is-coming-to-nigeria-kenya-south.html cool
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Engnrcollins:
Hi , Xiaomi is coming to South Africa market at the the middle of this month with the Redmi note 2 and mi 4 so wait till then or read this to get more clarity, thanks http://www.iykeblog.com/2015/11/xiaomi-is-coming-to-nigeria-kenya-south.html cool
,thanks alot,hope i can buy it online,cuz i need it quickly..if yes,pls giv me the site where i can get

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordCenturion:
,thanks alot,hope i can buy it online,cuz i need it quickly..if yes,pls giv me the site where i can get
The smartphone is not yet available in any retail store in SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Engnrcollins:
The smartphone is not yet available in any retail store in SA
good day guy,i hav tried to get this phone in south africa,but no available,can u pls help me out...

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Brand new black Redmi note 2 for sale ... Contact me for details
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2015
LordCenturion:
good day guy,i hav tried to get this phone in south africa,but no available,can u pls help me out...
Try Gearbest
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by mitcano7(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Engnrcollins:

Try Gearbest
do gearbest deliver goods to Nigeria??
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by Engnrcollins(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
mitcano7:
do gearbest deliver goods to Nigeria??
Hi the Redmi Note 2 is now available in Jumia Nigeria http:///G1EUSg
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Engnrcollins:

Hi the Redmi Note 2 is now available in Jumia Nigeria

Its actually Redmi 2 and not Redmi Note 2.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Luncher / Infinix Zero 4-X574 Rumoured Spec / Itel Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.