Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (57760 Views)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Women and stabbing sha, why not leave the marriage.

Marriage is not a do or die affair biko.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by emmyw(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
M4gunners:
Em did you just finish smoking ganga now? Someone's life has just been talking away bro.
Rephrase your English later,but try to be polite,what's wrong in my comment? I guess you are the one that smoked ganga,because people like you 've no self respect,is it everybody that you will talk rudely to? If you are having a bad day just go back to bed or think about your life. Just because you are in a public forum,doesn't mean you should be talking anyhow you like. Be polite and talk like a normal human being. And if you quote me again you will see bad luck.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SirShymexx: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Crazy naij biitch lol.

That was the same way one almost stabbed me one time.

A lot of these heaux are mental cases waiting to explode. The fear of a naija heaux is the beginning of wisdom, dem heaux done messed up too many lives, I tell ya.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by emmyw(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Burger01:
Guy, you never see beautiful women for Yankee. Dem plenty like beanssmiley Plenty, single and searching.smiley
Why then did the man married her and decide to be cheating on her? Though the woman overreacted,instead she would have divorce him than taking his life.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by DInvertedHammer: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
/
You are going to believe the one-sided story of a murderer?

Perhaps she did him in to clear the way to bring her new BF from Nigeria over to live happily ever after.

But then, she did a bad job.
\

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Please, don't dare me. It will do you good to know that it wasn't after high school that I learnt to be emotional.

I won't be caught and if I were caught, good for me tongue

Your opinion smiley

Who cares about making things right. The only thing I care about is to make the other person realise that I can also do and undo.

Abusers think like God and I HATE IT, it is no use sitting them down and appeasing them. The best solution is to send them to God to be fixed.

tongue

No knife No power! women. . using knife to take men's life since 2013.

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
petkoffDrake:

No knife No power! women. . using knife to take men's life since 2013.

I can always use a key or a fork grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
The man was a jerk in cheating on his wife, but killing him was not the right solution. She could have filed for divorce.

Now, by being charged for 1st degree murder, she could either be facing a death sentence, or life imprisonment. But as this was a crime of passion, the prosecutors should have charged her with voluntary manslaughter because there is no evidence so far that shows she planned the murder days, or even hours, in advance. In other words, it would be difficult for the DA to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that the killing was premeditated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Crazy naij biitch lol.

A lot of these heaux are mental cases waiting to explode. The fear of a naija heaux is the beginning of wisdom, dem heaux done messed up too many lives, I tell ya.
shocked shocked
One should better be careful sha
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

I can always use a key or a fork grin

then I'll luck all cutleries in a special room.

As for key! it won't hurt or I'll survive letter wink
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Burger01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyw:
Why then did the man married her and decide to be cheating on her? Though the woman overreacted,instead she would have divorce him than taking his life.
I wasn't supporting the man cheating on her but the woman was impatient and should've taken the husband's azz to court. Well, the deed been done, she should face the music. I only pity the kids left behindsad
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
petkoffDrake:

then I'll luck all cutleries in a special room.

As for key! it won't hurt or I'll survive letter wink

I know but you are going to bleed to death tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Dheartless: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

I disagree

Whether you are a man or a woman, you deserve to die if you chose to abuse another human being.
i will keep this "hypocrisy"

I couldn't do a dig to prove your hypocrisy
so I will file this one grin

thank you ma'am smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
DAVECENA:
She no get sense at all....sue him 2 court & 80% of the problem is solved.
no mind her, she no fit think like u jare grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Horpe23: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
'IJE' part two...
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dheartless:

i will keep this "hypocrisy"

I couldn't do a dig to prove your hypocrisy
so I will file this one grin

thank you ma'am smiley

Well, sorry to disappoint you smiley

You can't prove anything undecided

Now go seek attention somewhere else undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
The woman couldn't stand another woman getting fvcke.d by her husband. But why would such a man do such a thing to this beautiful lady.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

I disagree

Whether you are a man or a woman, you deserve to die if you chose to abuse another human being.

Sharap ode...

If you are in an abusive relationship, you report to relevant authorities and punishment would be meted out accordingly... Chris brown just got off after assaulting Rihanna in 2008, 7 years of constant intimidation by the law, am sure he won't lay hands on any woman again...
If you're as stoopid as this woman and decide to stay in an abusive relationship only to kill the man when you eventually get fed up, you'd spend the rest of ur life in jail or worse still, enjoy the sweetness of the electric chair... for a fvcktard like you, I'd recommend the electric chair... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

I know but you are going to bleed to death tongue

shout for help immediately! or make calls.
but keys CANT pierce human body naa
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by emmyw(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Burger01:

I wasn't supporting the man cheating on her but the woman was inpatient and should've taken the husband's azz to court. Well, the deed been done, she should face the music. I only pity the kids left behindsad
I guess it was evil manipulation, but its unfair seeing how the family start collapsing gradually,the woman will learn her lesson but the deed truly has been done.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Dheartless: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Crazy naij biitch lol.

when I cheat, I leave grin

won't wait for a crazy woman to almost stab me
if I must stay, then, she must be the victim grin

really crazy "naija chicks"
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
njokusboy:

Sharap ode...

If you are in an abusive relationship, you report to relevant authorities and punishment would be meted out accordingly... Chris brown just got off after assaulting Rihanna in 2008, 7 years of constant intimidation by the law, am sure he won't lay hands on any woman again...
If you're as stoopid as this woman and decide to stay in an abusive relationship only to kill the man when you eventually get fed up, you'd spend the rest of ur life in jail or worse still, enjoy the sweetness of the electric chair... for a fvcktard like you, I'd recommend the electric chair... wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by RaeMystix: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
The reason why a Nigerian woman would get a nanny, whIle been a full time housewife, is beyond me. The deceased probably saw no use for having her for a wife anymore, when he has a maid who probably was the responsible one....Although, I do also find the deceased very immature for cheating, but his wife also seem to have contributed to the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by patlead: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=33087823]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/nigerian-woman-kills-cheating-husband.html?m=1

http://pulse.ng/gist/murder-was-the-case-nigerian-woman-remanded-for-killing-husband-in-the-us-id3696536.html[/quote

Tope! These are all lies.why put family in all these mess. The story is all opposite of what you have told the world.

You were just a time bomb waiting to explode from day one.

Please don't quote me,y'all don't know her.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by tjskii(f): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
coolzeal:
I suppose, you will do the same if your man cheated on you Aii..

Naaahh I'd be more subtle.. Probably poison d niccurz tea on the day hez going on a bizness trip. . Ergo no suspicion placed on Moii
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Dheartless: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Well, sorry to disappoint you smiley

You can't prove anything undecided

Now go seek attention somewhere else undecided
attention? gringrin

I don't want a knife, I got one in my kitchen,
I see you carrying knife around
hope all is well?

you can keep your attention grin

thanks
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by tjskii(f): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
petkoffDrake:

if am married 2 u and am a flirt, I'll continue to cheat! what will u d0? tongue

Na iim be say dis world is not ur home and u Don ready to return to ur real home.. Heaven or hell kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Dragonking: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Isaiah4:1
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Samirana360(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ndi South West disgracin us since 1905

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
tjskii:

Na iim be say dis world is not ur home and u Don ready to return to ur real home.. Heaven or hell kiss kiss

how will u do it? highest e no go pass knife! knife should b hidden from women. cos that's their power these days
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by afrodoc2: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyw:
Well R.I.P to the dead,but why would someone cheat on a beautiful woman like this? But the woman overreacted.

have u seen pics of the woman's sister or the nanny's daughter? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.