Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (21417 Views)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Suspect Who Murdered A Boy For Ritual Dies Controversially In Police Custody / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Ishilove: 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
SaharaTV spoke exclusively with the sister of Temitope Adebamiro during its May 2nd television broadcast. Temitope’s sister, who spoke with SaharaTV on the condition that her identity was not disclosed, revealed that Temitope was not as much of a victim as local media in the United States has made her out to be.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XLLDQhYkQaI/VUbkh1FLEGI/AAAAAAACBlc/c6v5XMvQxcw/s1600/Temitope_adebamiro.jpg[/img]

Temitope, a Nigerian national, was arrested last week in Delaware on first-degree murder charges for allegedly slashing her husband’s throat. Her husband, Adeyinka Adebamiro, is also a Nigerian national, though he has lived most of his life in the United States.

Temitope’s sister told SaharaTV correspondent Fatima Sesay that she did not approve of Temitope’s lifestyle choices, citing that she refused to attend church and smoked a lot of marijuana. Temitope, according to her sister, enjoyed a partying lifestyle and would consume a lot of alcohol.

When challenged that Temitope’s behavior was not extreme by most contemporary standards, her sister revealed that Temitope had numerous extramarital affairs.

Rumors in Philadelphia, where Adeyinka worked, had been swirling that he was had extramarital affairs and was physically abusive to her—which drove Temitope to murder him. However, Temitope’s sister stated, “whatever she is saying [about him cheating], she is just trying to cover up what she has done. He would never cheat on her.”

Temitope’s sister also revealed to SaharaTV that she witnessed Temitope cheating on Adeyinka. She said Temitope “has been the one cheating on him, I can count five that I know of that she has cheated with. When I confronted her, I told her there is no need to be in the marriage if she didn’t love him. I noticed about two and a half years ago, she’s been coming in with some [more men].”

Shockingly, it was also revealed during the interview that Temitope had turned to Black Magic, and may have been practicing rituals. Temitope’s sister believes that she may have been under the influence of these forces when she killed her husband.

Temitope began scaring her sister when she first started experimenting with juju. Her sister told SaharaTV “I noticed about two and a half years ago that she’s been practicing black magic. I was really scared when I saw some [fetish] items in her wardrobe. I even called my pastor in Nigeria and he told me to pray.”

Adeyinka also spoke to his sister-in-law about Temitope’s experimentation with magic, according to her.

“She [Temitope] was in Nigeria when he [Adeyinka] found some of the things that she had under the bed. I wasn’t there but according to him he has not been happy with the whole issue and he was praying about it. For 3 nights he didn’t sleep in the bedroom,” she said.

Temitope’s sister also alleges that Adeyinka told her that he discovered a secret stone in the house, tainted by Dark Magic, which he believed was being used against him.

When asked what she felt the media and listeners should know, she told SaharaTV that “I want them to know that he was a very good man. He didn’t deserve to die.”

Adeyinka Adebamiro was buried on Saturday May 2nd in Philadelphia. Presently, Temitope Adebamiro is incarcerated at the Delores J Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution where she is being held without bail and awaiting formal arraignment by the court.

According to court documents provided to SaharaTV by The News Journal in Delaware, she is held on charges of first degree murder and possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a crime.

Cullage from saharareporters.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/yinka-adebamiro-murder-latest-sister-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S

Marriages of nowadays ehn. How very unfortunate
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Jaffar23(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2015
First to comment

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Jaffar23(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
Chai always waiting for dis day
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by TooNoisy(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
I remember posting on that thread that Temitope is a very poor liar. Her story just didnt add up from the beginning. Let's stop jumping to conclusion. Anyone that read the original story carefully would know that she killed her husband because she had a lot to hide. Her story kept on changing and changing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by onila(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
disgrace lipsrsealed
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by slimderek(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
Shoro Niyen

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by seuncyber(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by toxoid(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
Really?...
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Jaffar23(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmnn.. Noticed women are now cheating more dan men dis days, wen we are working hard trying to make yu gals comfortable. Yu ppl are out riding another bloke..

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 04, 2015
Dis woman get courage, it takes more dan courage to testify against ones blood. . Africans disgracing ourselves all ova d world. .

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
she witnessed Temitope cheating on Adeyinka. She said Temitope “has been the one cheating on him, I can count five that I know of that she has cheated with. When I confronted her, I told her there is no need to be in the marriage if she didn’t love him. I noticed about two and a half years ago, she’s been coming in with some [more men].

Women and cheat..

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Aregs(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
Heya
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Aitee1: 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
Jaffar23:
First to comment

Check your account balance undecided

Guess it has reflected undecided

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by apasino01: 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
Long story person wey don die don die
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Jamexjulius(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
K
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Rexphobia(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2015
Da fuq .... Other families may have kept this piece of information secret.

Hope the sister can stand as witness against the sister
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by jamex93(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2015
women.....

na u cheat na u kill
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Matttthew(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2015
Nigeria!!! embarassed
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by chrischina(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Mental woman
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by biggz82: 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Evil woman
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Matttthew(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Aitee1:

Jealous?
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa o!!! Una go just make God vex and he'll decided to come now!!! Biko kwa o!! angry angry
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Tenim47(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Mtcheew, washin my okada.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by vickylois(f): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Wow
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by emmatok(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
Ishilove:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/yinka-adebamiro-murder-latest-sister-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S

Marriages of nowadays ehn. How very unfortunate

Is this the same sister she accused of sleeping with her husband?

Her story looks suspicious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by MrCork: 12:36pm On May 04, 2015
...kaiiii...look ishilove figure...dyammm she look lightskin though! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Jaffar23(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2015
Aitee1:

Unlimited subscription.. So duh
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
why do our women loose their sanity when they go to yankee.
Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by allanphash7(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
Women os synonymos to juju

Juju ko fuji ni

Smh for those dirty women

1 Like

Re: Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated by eherbal(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
He probably told her he was ending the marriage;then she lost it! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Recently Dismissed For Impersonation, Arrested Again For Robbery - Pics / Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. / Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.