Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Be Careful Who You Sleep With - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Careful Who You Sleep With (76106 Views)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by sikaxchange: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
wow is this news well people should just beware of whom they lay down with
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by NewsINigeria(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by felifeli: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
zyzxx:
Don't bother to have sex with anybody, except ur wife
[size=18pt]
And do you know who else your wife is having sex with?[/size]? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
kasimaramma:
hmmn...sex,one of Gods greatest gift to mankind for two things-reproduction n bonding between two MARRIED pple...pple hve misused d gift n brought doom on themselves

Welcome to nairaland dearie... soon your response style will change, but for now enjoy the innocence while it lasts!!! kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Nihilist: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Human beings were not designed to be monogamous.

The end goal of every living organism is to survive and propagate by any means possible.

Even the bible alludes to this fact. Gen 1:28: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it"
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by NewsINigeria(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
But fuucck sweet die sad
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Vithouston: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Svience no go kill me.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
When condoms dy?
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by judedwriter(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
zyzxx:

Tru talk, but only possible thru lots of discipline-sex sweet o! grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by kuuljay(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
that's why I use double condoms cool cool cool no kind emergency fit make me do skin to skin if e hold me too much and condom no dey there must be pure water leather somewhere cool shocked sad angry
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Koolking(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Assuming the article is true, Born2fuck and the likes won't be standing gidigba. All their parts would have gone with those women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by lordmi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
''The conclusions of this study noted that the possible sources of male michrochimerism included, known pregnancies, miscarriages, vanished male twin, or sexual intercourse. This means, that through intercourse alone there is a potential for women to hold onto male genes and DNA within their organs and blood stream for their entire life!''

Would you not expect a sound scientific study in this case to also look at what percentage of the male chromosomal gene is present in the blood of females that have never had sex before (i.e. as a control group)?

4 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by kuuljay(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
MakCoby:
Na for womanizers nah!! No be for dudes like me..my woman is enough for me
and are you enough for your woman? cos naija babes wey I knw.omo na only God they help oo
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by kuuljay(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:
Powerful. One of the most powerful posts i have read in a long time.
abeegi!!!
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by tracyfemmmm: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
So what is the consequence of have y in ur bloodstream does it.lead to any illness?
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by afinic001(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
story for the gods!
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by AlienStar: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nice piece! op u know d mean reason for premarital sex is lack of self control, i hv cum across stuffs lyk, during sex dt dere is a covenant of sweat and blood & also dt sex saps d mental ability to study( d reason 4 increased exam malpractice n failure) well i dnt need scientist to tell me dt p.m sex is sinful my bible has said enof!
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by chubbygal(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dear God,in your infinite mercy Forgive and separate me from every known and unknown cells living inside of me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Something about this article just doesn't feel right. Perhaps an ulterior motive lurks around somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by speak2leo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
mehn,, i need find me some influential women to bleep wt. dnt mind having part of them withing me!! lol. na joke I dey o
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
zyzxx:
Don't bother to have sex with anyone except your hubby.

This posts pertains more to the women folk.

Fortunately guys have other means of relieving themselves from #Konji.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by watchindelta(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dick updick up
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by femmycares(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sex is good and pleasurable.It is a free gift of nature and sensitive but has been bastardized.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Hamatrony(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gud 2 see u conclude ur story wit "condom" undecided, den I gat ntin 2 fear, wit just one condom, al ur story so far bcoms negative, so no cause 4 alarm grin

Sorry, I nid 2 add ds....u don't expect me 2 ignor al ds pretty girls/ladies who nid my ministry, I av 2 reduce lesbianism u knw wink cheesy
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by NovusHomo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
zyzxx:

That is if she is not one of them. grin
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
That photo is scary sad
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by encryptjay(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
kasimaramma:
hmmn...sex,one of Gods greatest gift to mankind for two things-reproduction n bonding between two MARRIED pple...pple hve misused d gift n brought doom on themselves
On point: sex has been abused by folks.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Profkomolafe(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
dis na spiri ;Dt of poverty
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by tiwo31: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Women absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they have sexual intercouse with

In this study they provide a description of male Mc in the female human brain and specific brain regions. The study was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases since these certain diseases occur more frequently in males.

"Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)."

Through the study they blindly and politically assume that all male Mc DNA found hosting in the female brain was from a male pregnancy. Funny how even our brightest scientists can live in denial.

BUT, when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

They did their best to hide the evidence. They buried it in numerous sub studies but I sifted through it all and found the damning statement, the one they tried to avoid. The statement that every single article written about this extremely important study completely censored and left out.

What are they so afraid of??

"CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

Its so convenient how they flat out ignore the MOST OBVIOUS source of microchimerism male DNA hosting inside the female body. And the periodicals just deleted it alltogether. The scum bags.

This has very important ramifications for women. Especially promiscuous women who practice unprotected sexual intercourse. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you FOR LIFE. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had carried the living male DNA for well over 50 years!

This will certainly piss the feminists off. But it explains so much about women, life, and relationships.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and attaches and burrows into your flesh. If its in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a scifi movie.

I love how the agenda has convinced young ladies to be promiscuous. They knowingly are sabotaging generations of young women. Of COURSE they are.

The male DNA can also pass into and become part of a fetus from an entirely different male. So if your woman has a long track record, then your kids are likely carrying DNA from her past hookups.

Is this why the ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?

We have only begun to understand the power and ramifications of this.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2299543/pg1
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Let me poke holes on this article. From the pic you uploaded, you are saying a man can remain fresh even after having sex indiscriminately while the woman rottens? Are you saying that any woman that gives birth to girls only should probably be suspected to have had abortions in the past? I agree with sex being a sacred act between two loyal and faithful people but your article only puts women at the losing end. It's therefore a pile of nonsense.
Re: Be Careful Who You Sleep With by DInvertedHammer: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
/
Does the DNA bite through condom?

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Ways Men Are Killing Their Sperm Unknowingly / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.