Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo (4462 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? / Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by lillyjane(f): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2015
The beauty queen, Anna Banner some days ago, called out on bloggers to leave her heavily pimpled face alone stating that she is comfortable in her imperfections.

The 19-year-old ex-MBGN seems to be tired of people referring to her face. She decided to share a new photo but this time, heavily Photoshopped.

People took interest on her looks after it was rumored that she and the ace musician, Flavour are expecting. The pregnancy that allegedly led to her dismissal from the Ghanian University she was attending.

Source:http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/anna-banner-tired-of-bloggers-reffering.html

Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by sinaj(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
did she do wrong by uploading her pic

she iz stil pretty witat make-up
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by pretydiva(f): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Guess d pimples on her face is as a result of d pregnancy. Buh dis babe fall my hand shal if she's really preggy 4 flavor..her boobs luk kinda big in d last pix

1 Like

Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by CashdownNG: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Nigeria's First Online Pawnshop

visit www.cashdown.com.ng
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by nwababy440(f): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is she really 19? Looking 23,24'ish.

1 Like

Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by boman2014: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
her life.
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
When is she giving birth?
lalasticlala abeg i comment 4 one islamic thread 4 4ront page, b4 i c one tin just dey show 4 my profile say i believe there is no god but allah n muhamed his prophet, "d tin just dey boil my temper, abeg i b confirm christian, my entirely family na pastors. abeg hw i go tey remove am?

4 Likes

Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala...... wey no get work, go soon carry this rubbish go fp. miss d good old mod. Seun Y una get misunderstanding now.
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by axortedbabe(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Her pimpled face her problem,nt urs..u can only spew shii when frm head to toe there's no error on ur body..
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by goldmind82: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol this one seems nice

Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by Young03(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
How all these things take concern me?
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by hatux: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Looks cool and sweet tongue
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by zealot4me(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
goldmind82:
Lol this one seems nice

u don help am chai
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by goldmind82: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
zealot4me:

u don help am chai

I just add some originality to it
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
The girl is really pretty. I really hope she don't let people opinion get to her.
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
How does someone get dismissed from a university for being pregnant? undecided
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by PearlO(f): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
She was 19 when she won
is she still 19..?

1 Like

Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by Esdb3: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lalasticlala abeg i comment 4 one islamic thread 4 4ront page, b4 i c one tin just dey show 4 my profile say i believe there is no god but allah n muhamed his prophet, "d tin just dey boil my temper, abeg i b confirm christian, my entirely family na pastors. abeg hw i go tey remove am?

That is the rubbish we have to put up with. Muslims can say trash about christianity but christians can't even quote them. I don't know what it will take Seun to just do the same for every muslim that visits christianity section.
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
the girl is very pretty with or without pimples
Re: Pimpled Face: Anna Banner Tired Of Bloggers, Shares A Heavily Photoshoped Photo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol. oh laws it's ahbvious

(1) (Reply)

See Actress Ini Edo's Family Members / Bill Cosby Transgender Hoax Make Blackmen Look Like Serial Rapists& Promote LGBT / Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.