Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! (2286 Views)

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / Kolomental Vs. For Instance / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by bricklayer(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2006
Is tuface hot or what? after listening to his new single, for instance, I just had to agree that he is worth his mtv award. the guy has elevated, really. taking his writing to the next level. i mean, compare what blackface and tribunal (no diss intended: that is another tight song) are singing about to the conscious lyrics tuface is spurning. I am really happy that he is getting out of the country too and going on tour. he was on fox tv a while back even. he even has a rock remix that is simply dope, and an underground hip hop remix. It is very sad that Kennis Music do not have a website that can promote this dude online, but still, the idoma chap has got some game! yall can check out these sites for the previews of the song and his show on fox. though i think he didnt dress too good there, but its aight. we still love him. holla oi eee!

www.youtube.com

http://myspace.com/workinprogressone

http://myspace.com/kennismusic2

Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by rikkyjen(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
The for instance waz thought provoking
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by bricklayer(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2006
tru dat. not like i am in the skies with praising the dude, but another artist woulda tried to do an african queen part two or something. i mean! he has raised the bar on em plantashun boiz. yall check out the hip hop remix.

Http://myspace.com/workinprogressone

some dude, Elliot Hendrix.
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by debosky(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2006
does anyone have the original track?

someone shd upload it already!! wink
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by dennylove(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2006
yes, i has the original cd,wait!!! shocked shocked :odid i hear you called tuface's name rightnow abeg i no wan hear TUFACE name again because he SHIT 4 CHURCH.what a womaniser grin shocked :
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by debosky(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2006
bros leave dat side, even if him piss for mosque i still want to hear the song, abeg upload am or send am to ballitus2@yahoo.com
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by Grizzly(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2006
Men i aint hatin or something, but the song is whack!!
Just look at the beats?
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by faze3(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2006
guy the thing double wack of the buildin
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by Oracle(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2006
For instance is cool, but itz a rhyme song.
he made everything rhyme
for instance
nigerians
your own stance
pack the money go france
repentance no dey their plans
importance

and all that

Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by shabazz: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2006
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit!
« #6 on: September 09, 2006, 02:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men i aint hatin or something, but the song is whack!!
Just look
Tu-Face FOR INSTANCE is a smash hit! the beats are tight and his rhymes were sensible and wonderful.the song is not wack at all!!!!!!!!!!!!You Heard!
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by Emad(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2006
i love my darling 2Face but i prefer his Ole song to this For instance Crap
I sounds like something a country choir sang for thanks giving mass embarassed embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed3

i mourn in silence and wait patiently for the next album
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by Grizzly(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yo sup dame!!! grin
U cracking me up big time
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by chichimma(f): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2006
I love the song. The first time I heard the song was from Akon's CD on the last track, I got ballistic. The track is dope and the beat is moving . His rhymes are flowing and it makes absolute sense for those that appreciate the art of poetry as well as the rhythm of good beats all compiled together. cheesy

He preformed well and is going many places many are dreaming of! A message to Tuface keep on rocking don't mind the haters cos they will always be there to criticize! Just do your thing for the deep music/rhymes/beats lovers! tongue
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by Emad(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2006
yeah continue fooling him

I love him too but i tell him the truth when he needs it angry angry angry
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by chichimma(f): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2006
Another man's food is another man's poison! Just because you prefer the song ole it does not mean that this song (for instance) sucks, Its simply a thing of taste and choice.
This has nothing to do with fooling him ( why, should I what am I gaining ). I am commending him for making me dance and enjoy good lyrics and beats grin. You dont have to like his track or agree with me. anyway, it seemds that I am not the only one that thinks that the track is good so tongue I rest my case ( for now)
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by Emad(f): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2006
OK Chichi
I hear you

It is just i love my 2baba and i expect always the Best from him, Well check out his No Shaking video i liked the song very much
kiss

http://www.duduradio.com/
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by chichimma(f): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2006
Thanks Emad!

The lyrics are sooooo dope of this new track "no shaking" shocked wink This guy can really rhyme! I guess he made the clip in the US. He is really trying ooo no be small!
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by sikakokoo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2006
for instance is a certified hit, no more no less.

lyrics here - http://museke.com/node/879
Re: Tuface - For Instance: Certified Hit! by nguage(m): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2006
i don't want to sound bad but i sort of x-pected a much beteer thing

(1) (Reply)

Evergreen, Download ASA Songs For Free Here / Here's Why Sia Hides Her Face With Wigs And Bows / Fantasia Barrino Does Not Choose Her Songs Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.