Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What More Can I Say? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What More Can I Say? (460 Views)

Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / Do As I Say Soap And Oil / What Can I Say Unto The Lord All I Have To Say Is Thank You Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What More Can I Say? by Ibelong2God: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Irrespective of the happenings in the world which is basically as a result of an 'ageing world' where we have a lot of young people, I have learnt that I can create my own world, and that is exactly the secret of my new found success in life. I attended a youth programme, and learnt that;

1. The world is getting old and has with all the darkness you can ever think of!

2 I learnt that the principles and forces that created the brand new world like in the time of Eden is youthful in nature and still works till this day.

3. I learnt how they work!

4. I have applied them in my life and they are working perfectly!

There is a kind of success that is gradual but very steady, and that is exactly what I have stepped into. I have learnt that the right words from the right source can turn one's destiny for good.

Thank God!

(1) (Reply)

Women Are More Passionate And More Joyful Than Men In Church / Love / A Token Can Go A Long Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.