Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Do As I Say Soap And Oil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do As I Say Soap And Oil (5882 Views)

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / What If The Only Prayer I Say Is; 'The Lord's Prayer'? / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do As I Say Soap And Oil by piano15: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2016
get peopl­e to do your bid,o­bey your word and do whate­ver you want them to do,at work,­in
t­he home,­in churc­h and where­ver you are,t­his do as i say/c­omman­ding soap and oil will do just that.­just send me a text to +2332­79956­270

Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by Taiwo20(m): 4:21am On Jan 22, 2016
By now, you suppose do hammer....
Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by ministeriallist: 4:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Buying this kind of product is an invitation of poverty.
Can you see how substandard it looks? Abeg look for better product (NAFDAC registered) to sell.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by Leeeekeeee: 4:48am On Jan 22, 2016
If this product works, am sure u won't be soliciting patronage instead u will be commanding us to buy..
Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by Karlovich: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
If this product works, am sure u won't be soliciting patronage instead u will be commanding us to buy..
bro u have just spoilt the man's business, lol

2 Likes

Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by Karlovich: 4:52am On Jan 22, 2016
a product of dr. Ramas.
Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by Leeeekeeee: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Karlovich:
bro u have just spoilt the man's business, lol

I ve not ooo..
I know Nigerians will still buy, we luv being in command..
Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by ichommy(m): 5:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Taiwo20:
By now, you suppose do hammer....
grin nah to enter bank and tell manager I need ::: Million in cash.
Re: Do As I Say Soap And Oil by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Chisos bros you finish am. The niqqa would have just said oya pay money enter this account. even seun go obey.

hustle must pay grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / So Confused:what Is The Difference Between "VISION" And "PROPHECY" ? / Why Should An Atheist Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.