Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! (5151 Views)

SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Caracta(f): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
More please...

These days I keep learning new things about onila, her family and childhood.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Yasher: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why insult your stepmother? Shey no be ur daddy go marry her? All insults should be directed at him then na.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Evina(f): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
firstEVA:
Lmao grin u can say that again. Do you enjoy Christiana Millian Turned up?

LOL.
I started watching it but stopped. It became somewhat boring for me. I get the feeling that they are trying to be like the kardashians, more like the black Kardashians. And it's so obvious they aren't really bonded as a family, the portrayed closeness seems forced. (The family bond is actually the unique selling point of KWTK)

1 Like

Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
I started watching it but stopped. It became somewhat boring for me. I get the feeling that they are trying to be like the kardashians, more like the black Kardashians. And it's so obvious they aren't really bonded as a family, the portrayed closeness seems forced. (The family bond is actually the unique selling point of KWTK)

and they don't really have any fancy or catchy stories to tell, I stopped watching after the first two episodes.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Evina(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
firstEVA:
and they don't really have any fancy or catchy stories to tell, I stopped watching after the first two episodes.

cheesy
We always seem to share the same views, when it comes to TV shows. Did you notice, it is also really obvious the show is scripted. LOL.

The husband of the married sister is their "Scott disick" cheesy

What a lame copy.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
We always seem to share the same views, when it comes to TV shows. Did you notice, it is also really obvious the show is scripted. LOL.

The husband of the married sister is their "Scott disick" cheesy

What a lame copy.
very lame cheesy
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evina:

LOL.

Exactly! They aren't close at all,its so obvious. The last one I saw was the episode which they went camping,where Danielle and Christina had a fight and tina had to bring up the issue of danielle ruining her wedding and that she hasn't forgiven her for that. I love the closeness of the Kardashians,they trash up their issues immediately,there is love in that family.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by elnino3(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
I thought you people only had "daddy issues" so you more have "step-mother issues"...

What's next?
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Evina(f): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Exactly! They aren't close at all,its so obvious. The last one I saw was the episode which they went camping,where Danielle and Christina had a fight and tina had to bring up the issue of danielle ruining her wedding and that she hasn't forgiven her for that. I love the closeness of the Kardashians,they trash up their issues immediately,there is love in that family.

As in ehn. Gosh...I was so pissed by that episode. Imagine! Did you also watch the one with the mum's birthday? Such unnecessary drama!

I don't blame them so much though. E network is trying to create another successful show since KUWTK is their most successful. LOL.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Funny that type of hate is gradually creeping over me and most times I feel like take a gun and blow the brains out from my dad skull.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evina:

As in ehn. Gosh...I was so pissed by that episode. Imagine! Did you also watch the one with the mum's birthday? Such unnecessary drama!

I don't blame them so much though. E network is trying to create another successful show since KUWTK is their most successful. LOL.
That episode got me angry,what's wrong in the guy saying he couldn't make barbecue(not sure if it is,can't remember anymore). And she took it personal and turned it into a big fight. That Danielle needs to grow up,she has anger issues. Then the mum topped it all when he went to apologise and the only thing she could think of was christina's career.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Evina(f): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

That episode got me angry,what's wrong in the guy saying he couldn't make barbecue(not sure if it is,can't remember anymore). And she took it personal and turned it into a big fight. That Danielle needs to grow up,she has anger issues. Then the mum topped it all when he went to apologise and the only thing she could think of was christina's career.

cheesy
Especially when the guy was playing drunk. They were trying to recreate a lord Dissick scene. cheesy
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
Especially when the guy was playing drunk. They were trying to recreate a lord Dissick scene. cheesy
Really? I think I missed the scene. She aint prepared for marriage at all,in the episode,I think she mentioned something abt her not wearing her wedding ring for a year or so. She is just an overgrown baby nursing a baby. What annoys me most is that she's a mother of two and she still acts that way. Lizzy is an indecisive lady who doesn't know what's next in her life,I won't be surprised if she stops being a Jew. Then madam christina,reality shows isn't her thing,she should concentrate more on singing/acting. They are way too far from the kardashians. The other reality show I love is Tia and Tamera aired on style network when it was still on Dstv, but they have both decided to stop reality show,a decision I respect.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Evina(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Really? I think I missed the scene. She aint prepared for marriage at all,in the episode,I think she mentioned something abt her not wearing her wedding ring for a year or so. She is just an overgrown baby nursing a baby. What annoys me most is that she's a mother of two and she still acts that way. Lizzy is an indecisive lady who doesn't know what's next in her life,I won't be surprised if she stops being a Jew. Then madam christina,reality shows isn't her thing,she should concentrate more on singing/acting. They are way too far from the kardashians. The other reality show I love is Tia and Tamera aired on style network when it was still on Dstv, but they have both decided to stop reality show,a decision I respect.

I really don't care for that girl. She is most likely putting up a show. A lame one at that.

Tia and Tamera, reality TV? shocked
Really? I like those girls. smiley which on of them is on "the real"?
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Evina:

I really don't care for that girl. She is most likely putting up a show. A lame one at that.

Tia and Tamera, reality TV? shocked
Really? I like those girls. smiley which on of them is on "the real"?
Its Tamera,that's the show she co-hosts with tamar braxton,Jeannie mai,Adrienne bailon and one other person. Don't follow the show but Heard the gender of her second baby was revealed on the show.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2015
onila:
angry

wink relax
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Funny that type of hate is gradually creeping over me and most times I feel like take a gun and blow the brains out from my dad skull.
hmm. nna Biko kwa.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
What is your definition of a b>tch ?
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Deiok(m): 5:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Oya come and continue the story.
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 27, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Its Tamera,that's the show she co-hosts with tamar braxton,Jeannie mai,Adrienne bailon and one other person. Don't follow the show but Heard the gender of her second baby was revealed on the show.
Hi, Prettie
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by leahcimzil: 8:22am On May 27, 2015
lool see has these girls spoil thread for onila
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
Hi, Prettie
Hello
Re: My Step Mother Is A Bit*ch! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
Prettiepearlz:
Hello

Hola mi amiga... Its been quite a while... How is you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent / Sexless Relationship Due To The Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.