Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

(...) As Money Scarce In 9ja...if Somebody.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (...) As Money Scarce In 9ja...if Somebody.... (710 Views)

You Will Only See This In 9ja / Things You Can Only See In 9ja LWKMD! / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(...) As Money Scarce In 9ja...if Somebody.... by prodogunwanoe(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
angry undecided (...) As money scarce in 9ja...if somebody a seller mistakenly gives you a wrong change e.g #750 instead of #550...and the person didnot know...would you go away / wait maybe the person would detect /thank God for the gift or you will notify the person...
Re: (...) As Money Scarce In 9ja...if Somebody.... by Shortyy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
i'll return it. i've got a concience you know..

1 Like

Re: (...) As Money Scarce In 9ja...if Somebody.... by hfinest1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
one day, I bought something 300naira n gave d seller 1k. instead of giving me 5h n 2h to make 7h, she gave me 1k n 200naira by mistake. I left her place. it was later I realise she made a mistake n I suffer myself went back to her n returned d money. She couldn't even say thank u. she just took d money n was even blaming me dat I was d one dat was rushing ha to gimme my change dats why she made mistake... afta dat day I decided not to return excess change again....

@topic: I'll thank God, take d money and walk away quietly
Re: (...) As Money Scarce In 9ja...if Somebody.... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=hfinest1 post=33111808]one day, I bought something 300naira n gave d seller 1k. instead of giving me 5h n 2h to make 7h, she gave me 1k n 200naira by mistake. I left her place. it was later I realise she made a mistake n I suffer myself went back to her n returned d money. She couldn't even say thank u. she just took d money n was even blaming me dat I was d one dat was rushing ha to gimme my change dats why she made mistake... afta dat day I decided not to return excess change again....

@topic: I'll thank God, take d money and walk away quietly[/q

uote]

Shez madt I swear...wat an ingrate

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guys Wise Pass White Men / Imagine We Had Animals On Social Networks.... / What Will Be Your Reaction? Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.