Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa (791 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Proposal For Advert Placement On Ayayamedia.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by kingwhiz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
I believe Mr. Seun is a man of dignity and someone with a bag of business networks(talking about cooperate bodies and individual entrepreneurs).
I breed an idea within myself of recent(some few hours ago) and I thought it could be the exact step I needed to take.

I came across Seun's thread asking questions about the movie industry and I thought to myself, "this is a great man who finds an interest in the Movie world".

I'm not certain but I believe it is an idea worth nurturing and would be glad if it comes to reality if I could be able to work hand in hand with Mr. Seun Osewa.

My name is Adebajo Adetayo AbdulHakeem and I'm a script writer.
I have this idea of a soap opera which I believe would be a hit if it comes to reality.
but I've been challenged in the area of getting a sponsor.
I wanna cut a deal with Mr. Seun Osewa and would appreciate it if my approach is welcomed by him.

I have a story.
Seun has what it takes to make it come to life.

CAN WE HAVE IT HAPPEN

NOTE: 50-50 shares on total returns apart from the invested capital is the financial benefit projected.
Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by kingwhiz(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
seun

why keep mute?

it makes me confused as to if you've seen it or not.... if you are interested to assist (invest) or not.
Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by kingwhiz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
or you prefer it to be formalized....
Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi. I like your proposal but I'm not 100% certain that I can do much with it right now cause I'm not into the Arts at the moment. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by ultrazone(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Fllg
Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by sthugo: 1:41am On Apr 28, 2015
This wonderful...I never knew you will have time to see most thread here @ mr seun.
Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by sthugo: 1:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Hi mr seun,never knew you will have time to see most post here. Thumbs up
Re: Proposal For Mr. Seun Osewa by kingwhiz(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Seun:
Hi. I like your proposal but I'm not 100% certain that I can do much with it right now cause I'm not into the Arts at the moment. sad

thanks for the feedback
I really appreciated it.

and its no problem if you can't accommodate it at the moment.
we might get to hook up on one in the future.

#salute

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Mobile App Wahala / Rice For Sale!!! / Beware Konga And Jumia, Kulimart Is Fast Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.