Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? (1137 Views)

How Do I Make Blogger Posts Be Like Nairaland Posts / How To See And Delete All The Embarrassing Stuff Google Knows About You / Google Adsense Problems – Whom Should I Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by BigBashiru: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can someone please point me in the right direction of who to contact to DELETE all my posts on nairaland.
Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by emmyw(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
BigBashiru:
Can someone please point me in the right direction of who to contact to DELETE all my posts on nairaland.
I don't think its possible,maybe you should deactivate the account.
Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by Fulba(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
BigBashiru:
My best advice is to go back to all ur post one after the other. Click modify and put a "dot". In that way the comment u made will not be there anymore but just a fullstop.
Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by Fulba(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by Grime: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
BigBashiru:

They disabled this feature. They want people to see that they have over 2 million topics, even though a good number of them are made up of dots, like Fulba has described.

I see you have 50 topics and about 300 posts, so that is 50 + 300 which is 350 dots in the making. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by coldHeat: 8:28pm On May 11, 2015
Grime:

They disabled this feature. They want people to see that they have over 2 million topics, even though a good number of them are made up of dots, like Fulba has described.

I see you have 50 topics and about 300 posts, so that is 50 + 300 which is 350 dots in the making. cheesy

Deception of the highest order, just to give a false impression of traffic. How can someone not be able to delete his account, or a post?

Seun should know better!
Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by GoodMuyis(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2015
coldHeat:

Deception of the highest order, just to give a false impression of traffic. How can someone not be able to delete his account, or a post?

Seun should know better!

No There other ways of hidding the post from public, Just like below
Re: Who Do I Contact To Delete All My Nairaland Posts? by GoodMuyis(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2015
THIS POST IS HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Selling A Forum Website? / What Is Google Penguin 4.0? / *** GET REAL UNLIMITED WEB TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE or BLOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.