Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) (59231 Views)

MMM: 16 Pictures That Describes How Everybody Is Feeling Right Now / Pls My Girlfriend Said Am Very Handsome... Pls Is It...(pic) / That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by fergieboy: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin

Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by sakaguchi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lobbish
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by jaybee104(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
h
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
Rokiatu oh .. smiley smiley smiley
your hubby is doing well. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by classicyung(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by sparta(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
If goats and rabbits begin follow you up and down now you go say na witchcraft. Na you go find trouble now o.
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by nnwniger: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
NICE
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahahaha grin

What sort of dress sense is this naa?
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by bobcharly(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
the cloth is made of lectus and the necklace, carrot, nice combo!
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by laplace12(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nice concept.

Carrot and vegetable.
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
laplace12:

Nice concept.

Carrot and vegetable.

Its carrots right lol i talk am
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Timijo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
That awkward moment when the babe wey u don dey eye gives u her wedding invitation card.
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am still sucking Otuobong bossom. Too busy to comment.
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
tablu:
I will probably eat her up cos am a vegetarian... grin grin

Vampire..
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some nigerians can be stupid @ times....u see creativity,instead of praising it,u criticise......we c-riously lack creativity in dis kontri
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by kachdviruz(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
wrong food for vampires
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
whizjay:
Is she selling ugwu?!

undecided

*modified*

FrontPage!?
Okay...
cool
mba she is nt selling ugu, bt she is selling lectus!
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
I can't even read meaning to it undecided
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Forwetinnah: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shes such a staunch vegetarian...more vegetables to her appetite
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by pat077: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
if my goat see her....
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
martineverest:
Some nigerians can be stupid @ times....u see creativity,instead of praising it,u criticise......we c-riously lack creativity in dis kontri

Meanwhile they were hailing Lady Gaga when she wore raw meat on the red carpet
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Odunharry:
grin op you really look good gan... nice outfit

See this man...tis d posted you're supposed to check not the *poster*
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Kelvin3028(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
adeoladrg:
His name is Adebola Akinbobola. Also known
as Bobbler.
He's a young bright Nigerian.
He's a Pharmacist who studied at OOUTH.
He went to India last month to undergo
surgical procedures to remove the tumor in his
jaw.
On getting to India, it was discovered that the
growth had developed into a full blown
malignant neoplasm.
He developed the growth in his jaw in his 100
level day(2006).
He underwent the first stage of the surgery
last week. The surgery was successful but
suddenly the site started to develop several
complications. That procedure cost about 5
million according to his parents.
Now, the tumor is threatening his life. He
needs about 13 million to begin the next
phase of the surgery. The doctors at India
have also threatened to stop palliative
treatment if they don't get the money.
Pls join us in saving Adebola Akinbobola.
Account details:2003910670
Zenith Bank
Adebola Akinbobola
Contact Pastor Dami. +234 703 968 8931
Lalasticlala, seun, Obinoscopy, Dominique.
Please help.
Keep it up ehn...
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by martineverest(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
No mind dem joor..na inferiority complex dey worry dem
Forwetinnah:

Meanwhile they were hailing Lady Gaga when she wore raw meat on the red carpet
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by sammoe(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'm sorry buh that babe is in a vegetative state.

How can we help?
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Sponge3(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:
Children are starving but she using food to make dress lol smh

Well that's life for you!

1 Like

Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
So dis had to make fp. Lala247 pls y,? Is it coz u knw rokiatu or what... Seun seun seun , ishilove , lalasticlala when wud favoritsm stop on NL there are beta threads that dnt ever get moved to fp... Nw y'all would compain NLdr's open rubish thread, when they open d good and dnt get encouraged coz only a particular set of people are being noticed nko.... I knw my opinion wud be ignored but just knw nobody knws 2morow.... I hope y'all wnt pull a dark cloud here.....
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Luedave:
[s]So dis had to make fp. Lala247 pls y,? Is it coz u knw rokiatu or what... Seun seun seun , ishilove , lalasticlala when wud favoritsm stop on NL there are beta threads that dnt ever get moved to fp... Nw y'all would compain NLdr's open rubish thread, when they open d good and dnt get enc[/s]ouraged coz only a particular set of people are being noticed nko.... I [b]knw my opinion wud be ignored but just knw nobody knws 2morow.... [/b]I hope y'all wnt pull a dark cloud here.....

Lol thats y ur crying.. Grow up . That rubbish u put up there ^^^ not cute undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thats y ur crying.. Grow up . That rubbish u put up there ^^^ not cute undecided
u did rather grow up u ill-mannered gal... Wish u got adequate home training bt too bad a spoilt egg stinks for life
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by firestar(f): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Hm!

Who's her tailor-chef?
Re: When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) by jhidey08(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Cc lala247 grin grin grin
wait, na u get dat backside for ur Profile shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meme Collection From Paternity Test / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Keke Customized To Toyota Camry. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.