Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers (2337 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by raphroye: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
That moment when your mum says go and wear your slippers if you want to follow her out, nd by the time you come back she's gone

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by Topccy007: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op..where's the pics??
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pinshure undecided
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by kilokeys(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chai.. I remember.. Painful.

But in future it wouldn't happen.

Mum - u will follow me u hear? Go and wear your slippers.

Akpors- yess mummy ( picks up his phone, dials obiageli d housegeh) obi.. Abeg help me bring two slippers and one canvas. Thank u. *makes d call staring mummy in the face*

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by amani337(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
de child belike "mum u are a lying bi*tch
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by jamoscofield(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by nikkiking(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dis happened to me one day. Ya'll need to watch me cry my ass out.
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by marwanafrica: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
am a living testimony on dat
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by brainpower(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
The thing dey pain o. Infact one of cousins used to arrange his slippers close to their door whenever we visit and about to go. He always knew when we were about leaving.
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by africanpea: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahah....all parents did this

Please check my blog out, new post published!
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by holyteeboy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol...very true
Re: That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers by jossy26: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2015
come to think of it i still do stuffs like this for my son,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Two Easy Steps On How To Get A Woman Mad. / A Very Funny End Of The Year Prayer Point / LOL!! How True Is This... Yoruba People Can Insult For Africa.... Lol!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.