Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? (1387 Views)

My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by oyewolestephen(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
God can't lie wink
Feel free to add yours
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by Emteebee(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
God cannot come to this world himself.
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by Sabadon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gods position n supremacy is not political so God cannot stop being God
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
God can't tell lie
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by spencerwilliams(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
God can not worship,cos there is non greater than him.
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by cold(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
God can't reveal himself. Could that be because he doesn't exist? Who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by oyewolestephen(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
cold:
God can't reveal himself. Could that be because he doesn't exist? Who knows.
but he had already done that to some people. Maybe you want to be seeing God on CNN or NTA before you know whether he exist or not grin
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by onetrack(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
oyewolestephen:
but he had already done that to some people. Maybe you want to be seeing God on CNN or NTA before you now whether he exist or not grin

A personal appearance by any god is all I ask for. Until then I don't accept the existence of one.
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by johnydon22(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
He couldn't forgive these folks there sins without torturing and murdering his son first.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by johnydon22(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
oyewolestephen:
but he had already done that to some people. Maybe you want to be seeing God on CNN or NTA before you now whether he exist or not grin

To some people, i guess you are one of them huh? wink
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by oyewolestephen(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

To some people, i guess you are one of them huh? wink
nope but what of the likes of pastor Adeboye, TB Joshua and several powerful devoted man of God
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by mcfynest(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2015
My God is so big
So strong abd so mighty.
There is nithing my God cannot do.
The mountains and hills, the ruvers abd sees, the earth and gis mighty wirks shows.
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by johnydon22(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2015
oyewolestephen:
nope but what of the likes of pastor Adeboye, TB Joshua and several powerful devoted man of God

Chai.... oga nobody revealed himself to anybody, y'all are been played..
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by mcfynest(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Chai.... oga nobody revealed himself to anybody, y'all are been played..

He revealed himself in all Christians

1 Corinthians 2vs10
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by johnydon22(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2015
mcfynest:

He reviewed himself in all Christians

and i suppose you are one of them. . . now tell me what it looks like?
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2015
he can't get married and have kids, he can't even have a girlfriend, lolz!
he has nobody to call on mother's day, sad
he doesn't have PVC so he can't vote in this country, grin
he doesn't have iphone 6, and he can't make a call with a friend's phone, undecided
he can't even keep regular office hours, plus no days off, cry

sometimes you have to feel sorry for this god guy, no wonder he is always angry with his followers,

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by johnydon22(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2015
smiley

2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by mcfynest(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
johnydon22:

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. [20] Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? [21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. [22] For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: [23] But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; [24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. [25] Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

God is spirit and we that worship him worship him in spirit and in truth.

Its easier to believe what you see, but takes a greater degree of courage and faith to believe what you can see but feel His presence. wink
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by An2elect2(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
God can't change smiley
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by An2elect2(f): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
mcfynest:

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. [20] Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? [21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. [22] For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: [23] But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; [24] But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. [25] Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

God is spirit and we that worship him worship him in spirit and in truth.

Its easier to believe what you see, but takes a greater degree of courage and faith to believe what you can see but feel His presence. wink

Atheists are shallow.

They think you are crazy when you tell them : God has taken the foolish things of this world to shame the wise of this world. The Creator is so wise, that he willed that only "foolish things" should save men.

When atheists who profess to be wise (in their own eyes) come across such "foolish things" they fall headlong blindly, saying things they do not know and also oblivious of the fact that this path had been prepared for them before hand by an All wise God.

You don't mess with the one who gave you braincells. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
God can't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by Orunto: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Everything in Heaven and on Earth is God's. But God prefers Righteousness. That is the reason why, Christ, The Righteous, is Heir to The Throne in Heaven.
Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by sufido123: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
He can't defeat people that have iron chariots. See Judges 1:19

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything That God Cannot Do? by mcfynest(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
johnydon22:

He looks like you and I

(1) (Reply)

Down / How True Can This Be? / Check-out What This Reverend Sister Did In The Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.