Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not (765 Views)

Rick Ross'fiancee Lira Galore's Sex Tape Leaks Online And She Doesn't Care / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living / Can You Believe This Is Not Yemi Alade ?? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not by lumdy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
You all still remember the one man in the whole entire population of the world most populous black Nation Nigeria that trekked from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari won the Presidential Elections?

Well his name is Suleiman Hashimu and yesterday 24th of April 2015, he was welcomed by the new President Elect in Person of Gen Buhari at the All Progressive Congress Presidential Hq in Abuja .

Hashimu walked for 18 days in commemoration of the election victory of Buhari.

ALSO READ:Amy Schumer Pranks Kim and Kanye on the Red Carpet:http://www./2015/04/amy-schumer-pranks-kim-and-kanye-on-red.html

According to Hashimu, the journey was a personal promise he made to God in 2013 that if Buhari contests and wins the 2015 presidential elections, he would travel by foot from Lagos to Abuja.

READ FULL STORY HERE:http://www./2015/04/suleiman-hashimu-i-doesnt-care-if-you.html

Re: Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not by imbless: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Do u expect us to believe a madman?, well I don't blame u , I only blame the legion of demons that possessed u, only a magnificent FOOL will believe that a man trekked for 19 days and nights still looking fresh, well kempt and groomed.
CHANGE MADNESS!
Re: Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hashimu" the traveller" don't mind them, they are nothing but a sore losers. They are just jealous of your recognition by good nigerians. As for the poster above me, he is a younger brother to Mr ORUBEBE... grin
Re: Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not by sinaj(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
*whispers* I doesnt care

Ges 100 lipsrsealed
Re: Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not by debayun(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
all I care about is the bazookas the op is throwing at me haba
Re: Suleiman Hashimu - I Doesn't Care If You Believe Me Or Not by hensben(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
This guy is a lier, he should be arrested for false alarm.

(1) (Reply)

''I Can Never Forgive Sawyer For What He Did To My Mum''; Dr Stella Adadevoh’s O / 7 Lessons I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's Marriage Issues / I Still Have Voice Issues -caithlyn Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.