Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga (1770 Views)

Caitlyn Jenner And Bisi Alimi Step Out Together / Video: Kylie Jenner And Tyga S*x Tape Leak Online / Kylie Jenner And Tyga Loved Up In New Snapchat Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by onila(f): 12:56am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
will you allow your 17 year old daughter date a 25 year old father of one

considering the age to start having sex with an adult in America is 18 just like Nigeria

Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by redcliff: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Was ist unsere sache?
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by enoqueen: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2015
How wetin I think wan take change kardashian family

They are confuse people.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by JiggamanGh: 1:32am On Apr 26, 2015
onila:
undecided
will you allow your 17 year old daughter date a 25 year old father of one

considering the age to start having sex with an adult in America is 18 just like Nigeria

She went from the not so good looking of kardashian clan to the hottest. Tnx to plastic surgery.

Now silly girls including black girls are doing the kyllie lip challenge. Black girls has been rocking big lips since the beginning of times, now they are crediting big lips to kyllie Jenner. Silly people big lips are for blacks.

Ps her lips are hot.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 26, 2015
redcliff:
Was ist unsere sache?

Es ist ganz normal, über berühmte Leute zu reden. . . wink
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Kylie is my least favourite Kardashian, she isn't pretty, but has become sexy thanks to lip surgery and butt implants, imagine a 17 year old going through all these to look attractive, what's she going to do when she's 30?

For her relationship with tyga, I really don't care, tyga has always loved people with fake assets, so it's his thing.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by redcliff: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
nairalandist:

Es ist ganz normal, über berühmte Leute zu reden. . . wink

Hmm...lol
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Vivly(f): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2015
firstEVA:
Kylie is my least favourite Kardashian, she isn't pretty, but has become sexy thanks to lip surgery and butt implants, imagine a 17 year old going through all these to look attractive, what's she going to do when she's 30?

For her relationship with tyga, I really don't care, tyga has always loved people with fake assets, so it's his thing.

Who else has Tyga dated?
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Darkchocolate(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2015
She s 17... He s 25... No big deal. We don't actually know that they are having sex.... Besides... Kylie has a lot of older siblings and they would be advising her appropriately. Let s stop judging people. After all, senator Yerima married a child... He s probably in his late 50s ... And is it actually worse because there are no laws to protect the child from such marriages here in nigeria. IN the U.S. and Uk, there are laws to protect teenagers and people in general from sexual offences and the laws actually work. So I wouldn't worry too much about Kyle and Tyga. Kylie's mum doesn't mind so we shouldn't. End of. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Vivly:

Who else has Tyga dated?
blac China or chyna, Amber Rose's bestie.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think the relationship is innapropriate why because
1. It is illegal in their country. Tyga has done everything except outrightly declare that he is sleeping with her that's why he hasn't been arrested. ( We all know he is actually sleeping with he even if he won't say it in public because he has a goddam tattoo of her name on his arm and the two of them went on a trip together to France where the legal age of consent is 16.)
2. And the most messed up of all the reasons is that he is just playing her, taking advantage of an immature girl. Just last week he started sending texts to blac chyna to try to get together with her but she exposed the texts. He is just using the Kardashian name for publicity, to sell albums and using a gullible, naïve girl in the process.
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by onila(f): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
fellis:
I think the relationship is innapropriate why because
1. It is illegal in their country. Tyga has done everything except outrightly declare that he is sleeping with her that's why he hasn't been arrested. ( We all know he is actually sleeping with he even if he won't say it in public because he has a goddam tattoo of her name on his arm and the two of them went on a trip together to France where the legal age of consent is 16.)
2. And the most messed up of all the reasons is that he is just playing her, taking advantage of an immature girl. Just last week he started sending texts to blac chyna to try to get together with her but she exposed the texts. He is just using the Kardashian name for publicity, to sell albums and using a gullible, naïve girl in the process.

shes also using him
the fame who*re also wants to be in the media
dating Tyga makes her a more known celebrity
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
onila:

shes also using him
the fame who*re also wants to be in the media
dating Tyga makes her a more known celebrity
Are you kidding me?
Kylie was never unknown, unlike Tyga.
Her family has one of the most popular reality TV series in the US where Kylie is part of the cast. The only thing Tyga is known for is collabing with Chris Brown in one of his failed songs. He is the fame wh0re not her. He needs to go home to his son and raise him like a good father should instead of chasing a minor all over the place.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by Batman123: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
fellis:
Are you kidding me?
Kylie was never unknown, unlike Tyga.
Her family has one of the most popular reality TV series in the US where Kylie is part of the cast. The only thing Tyga is known for is collabing with Chris Brown in one of his failed songs. He is the fame wh0re not her. He needs to go home to his son and raise him like a good father should instead of chasing a minor all over the place.
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Abt This Relationship? Kylie Jenner And Tyga by john4aguero: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
They are cute together.

tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

What My Gf Sent To Me When I Ask For Her Nude Pic / Nairaland's Music star:Another Masterpiece From A Nairalander / Photos From The Wedding Of The Daughter Of Former NCC Boss, Ernest Ndukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.