Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) (3580 Views)

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Guruscrew: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2015

Guys, meet Asha Zulu Mandela, a 50 year old
entrepreneur who proudly rocks 19 feet long
dreadlocks. According to Asha, she has been
growing the hair which she calls her baby for 28
years now. And doesn’t experience any headache,
backache or discomfort at all from carrying it. In
2008 she had the longest locks in the world. You
like? See more pics after the cut.

http://gist212.com/2015/04/omg-asha-mandela-rocks-19-feet-long-dreadlockssee-photos/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Hlvv4HeZb4c/VTwXVm74vJI/AAAAAAABo5c/CfWdMMtS6zU/s1600/11098293_963849970291776_1471880038_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VcSfB7vrt4I/VTwYW32PHBI/AAAAAAABo50/vsqyN57ehYg/s1600/11099185_10153387219687494_240135003242025156_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FJMlmmIzBzc/VTwYYmHQjlI/AAAAAAABo58/io2tMlIRMaI/s1600/11188413_10153389525242494_7471239151273165339_n.jpg[/img]
lalasticlala:

Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Elslim: 1:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Chisos
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by ovaRAYted(m): 1:59am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided I honestly think its stupid.

Whats the idea of walking bout with a lice-infested,dandruff-oriented 19feet long dreadlock??..it just dreadfully stupid abeg.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 2:17am On Apr 26, 2015
ITS NOT TRUE! I DONT BElIEVE it! Even d guiness word record -woman wit the longest hair never had it dis long!

1 Like

Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by tinuolababy(f): 2:17am On Apr 26, 2015
The beginning of craze. She needs to be checked into a mental facility to avoid stories that touch
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 26, 2015

Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by onyi4edu(f): 3:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Not appealing at all; that thing is disgusting undecided

Well what's my own when she is cool with it
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Shakazulu2: 4:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Why why why?? Smh
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Scary esp at night
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by goldfish80(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Why is she punishing herself like this?
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Akosbaba(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Some pple like standing out for very stupid things.
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by hatux: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Once she's cool with it... But I think its not even sexy, it makes her looks weird
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by spenca: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2015
This is xenophobic
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
Mehn...na to get pole use am as transmission line!
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Vanity is a woman's stock trade.
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
And how much has she been paid for keepin d dreadlocks all dis while?mtscheeeeeew!!
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=14pt] Vanity is a woman's stocktrade.
[/size]

Correction: it is stock-in-trade not stocktrade.
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by enfantdedieu: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
she needs deliverance
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Babe2sure:

Correction: it is stock-in-trade not stocktrade.

Correction: Always use quotation marks to define or compare words. Example: 'stock-in-trade' not 'stocktrade'. wink
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Is it From a Brazilian Woman
No too !!
Then its very Futile and Useless.

Dasofunjo,the yam don don ??
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Correction: [b][Always/b] use quotation marks to [b]define
or compare words. Example: 'stock-in-trade' not 'stocktrade'. wink
[/b]

gringrin
Correction: one should always use quotation marks to compare words.
But we cannot always use quotation marks to define words. E.g
A law-breaker is a person who does not obey the law.
You can see that, there is no need for quotation marks in the above definition.
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Babe2sure:

gringrin
Correction: one should always use quotation marks to compare words.
But we cannot always use quotation marks to define words. E.g
A law-breaker is a person who does not obey the law.
You can see that, there is no need for quotation marks in the above definition.

Correction: You were COMPARING the validity of the afore-stated ('stock-in-trade' and 'stocktrade') .You weren't even DEFINING (if you know what defining means). You should have used quotation marks. wink
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
It is one of the madness going on in Zulu land the other is xenophobia
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Correction: You were COMPARING the validity of the afore-stated ('stock-in-trade' and 'stocktrade') .You weren't even DEFINING (if you know what defining means). You should have used quotation marks. wink

Correction: You have cleverly deviated from what I was trying to point out to you. I defined Law-breaker, and I pointed out that there will be no need for quotation marks. You said initially that, 'one should always use quotation marks to define words' which is wrong. wink
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Babe2sure:

Correction: You have cleverly deviated from what I was trying to point out to you. I defined Law-breaker, and I pointed out that there will be no need for quotation marks. You said initially that, 'one should always use quotation marks to define words' which is wrong. wink

Corrections: 1. You conveniently skipped acknowledging the fact that you should have used quotation marks.

2. You also didn't acknowledge the fact that you learnt using an uppercase letter as against a lowercase letter to continue a sentence after a double colon mark from me. Yes, I noticed. wink

Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by chinnelle(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
This looks disgusting and irritating to ME!
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Corrections: 1. You conveniently skipped acknowledging the fact that you should have used quotation marks.

2. You also didn't acknowledge the fact that you learnt using an uppercase letter as against a lowercase letter to continue a sentence after a double colon mark from me. Yes, I noticed. wink

Corrections: 1. This is a case of pot calling kettle black. I corrected you initially, but you did not acknowledge it. You went straight to telling me I did not put quotation marks.

2. I corrected you that, you should not always put quotation marks when you define words, but you failed to acknowledge it also.

3. Your second accusation is laughable. Not at all. I didn't learn that from you. Who will not know that? tongue

OP, sorry for derailing your thread. I and TheSonOfMark are learning from each other. wink
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by tope3x(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Eleyi loud ooo
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Babe2sure:

Corrections: 1. This is a case of pot calling kettle black. I corrected you initially, but you did not acknowledge it. You went straight to telling me I did not put quotation marks.

2. I corrected you that, you should not always put quotation marks when you define words, but you failed to acknowledge it also.

3. Your second accusation is laughable. Not at all. I didn't learn that from you. Who will not know that? tongue

OP, sorry for derailing your thread. I and TheSonOfMark are learning from each other. wink

Ever heard of the word 'logomachy'? It's what we are engaging in. Admit it: This is more or less a battle of wits and neither of us wants to be seen as ' the vanquished'. You, especially, do not want to lose to a MAN. Which brings us back to my afore-posted comment about vanity. It corroborates my assertion, doesn't it? smiley

Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ever heard of the word 'logomachy'? It's what we are engaging in. Admit it: This is more or less a battle of wits and neither of us wants to be seen as ' the vanquished'. You, especially, do not want to lose to a MAN. Which brings us back to my afore-posted comment about vanity. It corroborates my assertion, doesn't it? smiley

Hahahahahahah!
It was fun joor!
Your asserting is not entirely true.
Using 'Vanity' is not gender-specific. Haven't you heard of men who kill to acquire wealth or men (freaks) who does bizarre things, to have their names in Guiness Book Record? Aren't we gonna use 'Vanity' for them too?
Re: OMG! Asha Mandela Rocks "19 Feet" Long Dreadlocks (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Demon invested product

(1) (Reply)

Obaflow ,lagata And Adeniyi Johnson And Baraka Emir / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Rose To Stardom Under The Influence Of Olamide / "When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.