Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. (58398 Views)

Most Richest Comedian In Nigerai! / Mr. Ibu Visits AY Comedian In His Lekki Mansion (pics) / Top 7 Richest Comedian In Nigeria 2015 And Their Net Worth (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by bettercreature(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2015
I am sure non of them has up to 100 million in cash
lazy journalism

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by killm: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
It is funny how these people come out with such figures. Did they show you their account balance? Stop going here and there giving figures that are not true. Alibaba is not richer than his wife, yet, the wife does not have 1 billion in her account. Do you know what 1 billion is? Stop ranting and saying trash abeg.

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Monikween:
I new he'll appear silly in his picture. Lol
your own swag sef odi kwa tight, oleku cheesy
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by apasino01: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2015
veave:
Haba Op.

Fear God na...

400mulla per anum? Do you know how much that is?

How many times have you attended a show?

They are successful yes. But don't exaggerate like this next time inugo?
they don't attend shows dy create dir own shows. Like AY show. Basketmouth uncensored
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Holatunde007(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Watching

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2015
bettercreature:
I am sure non of them has up to 100 million in cash
lazy journalism
don't say that o, just pray anything u don't or selling that ladies should accept it, ladies spend over 30k or Brazilian hair, so when this guyz hold shows nd calls table for 6 350k they don't joke o nd u'll see more of ladies @ the show paid by them or there bf them must show, so calculate that by 50 that's just table VIP still regular still dey o, so how won't they make millions, Endorsement yapa, advert yapa, mc event yapa, free stuffs as a comedian still dey, forget dem get money o.

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by benedictnsi(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2015
femcruz:
Lolz, whats with basketmouth and those phones cheesy cheesy cheesy, always funny dude

LMAO....... He d ping with GOD
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

LMAO....... He d ping with GOD
hahahaha cheesy
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by oluwatansho(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
lol.....u too dey lie.....Nigerian comedian net worth at billion....i beg do your investigation well....boboing is not allowed
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Bollinger(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Basket mouth has really come a long way. I remember his very first show ever for Benson and Hedges, which was ran through Cosse, now known as Cosse'bates in GRA Ikeja. We were temp promoters/marketing staffs at the time. (memories. . . .best years of my life). He walked up to me after the show, and you could tell he was not very sure of himself at the time, and asked, "i try?". I thought he was nuts. He absolutely killed it. "of course you try" i replied. He's gotten less funny over the years but kudos to him though.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Philadelphia: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Funny enough, I don't know Ali baba. If Gordons and Bovi are ot in this list, then OP, you don't know what comedy is. Why should Julius Agu, Ali baba make this list? I can manage I go die but this list needs to include Gordons and Bovi or else.
If you think I'm right, hit like. If otherwise, hit share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by charlie009: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Very wrong information I go dey can't be richer than A.Y,that's not true.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2015
una sabi lie. basket is worth 2billion. bt still rents house in lekki tho he gat houses in festac. abegi
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by bigtt76(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
You wan go NDA na hin you de here de Naira Land eh? grin

ojayfrancis:
I dedicate dis fp to all aspirants of NDA 67th RC. Goodluck to all
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by harizonal123(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
If being the funniest is equal to their wealth assert then ""I go die "" would be the rishest follow by basket mouth, Ali baba, Bovi, AY then u have the rest

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ojayfrancis(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015
bigtt76:
You wan go NDA na hin you de here de Naira Land eh? grin

Haha,no be crime to Nairaland nau
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by crisycent: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
I don't know if you know what billion is. Please know that these guys only get paid for performance and nothing more. None of them is worth more than 100million.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by SMGS(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
OP do you know how much is 2billion? How did you arrive at this figures you are posting? Have facts and be sure before you come here and post anything.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by chrisdera: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
how did you know their net wealth

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ProfGday(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Plz don't take these guyz seriously coz u knw hw most of our comedians spray lies like bagon................................

#400Milla my foot
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Walemi1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
When will we have a comedian crack jokes with good english like Alibaba?I so respect Alibaba.Long live Sir.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by tomakint: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emteebee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Op how did you arrive at their net worth.
You took the words out of my mouth exactly......too many clowns and kids lately....calling hundreds of million and even billions as if na so dem dey hammer, yet anytime their colleagues are dying of one terminal diseases you hardly see these 'billionaires' contributing a dime undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by lerrytunechi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Result of hard work.

add my pin 79E72A82
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ChiSun27(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
xpac01:
Bovi nko? This must be old compilation. List need update.

Bovi is still growing na.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by daveP(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
When will Basket drop his own movie/season film? He looks it than akpors, and i know he has it in him, he JUST WANTS TO PROVE PEAK MILK WRONG!!
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Replace IGodie with Bovi pls
How can a list of comedy not have bovi in it
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Result of hard work.

Which bottom, please ?

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
chidyhels:
Replace IGodie with Bovi pls
How can a list of comedy not have bovi in it

I go die, no be today boy o.

He likes money and stresses that.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Where are the mallams? Ooh I forgot. Federal quota system doesn't work here. #ProudlySouthernNigeria
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by goodgate: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
quote author=killm post=33120946]It is funny how these people come out with such figures. Did they show you their account balance? Stop going here and there giving figures that are not true. Alibaba is not richer than his wife, yet, the wife does not have 1 billion in her account. Do you know what 1 billion is? Stop ranting and saying trash abeg.[/quote]you might never know brother, my boss in the office actually makes about #550 million naira from his various businesses on the average monthly, i wont mention his name and that of his companies here, he is very humble, drives a G WAGON, a worthy role model.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Philadelphia:
Funny enough, I don't know Ali baba. If Gordons and Bovi are ot in this list, then OP, you don't know what comedy is. Why should Julius Agu, Ali baba make this list? I can manage I go die but this list needs to include Gordons and Bovi or else.
If you think I'm right, hit like. If otherwise, hit share.
some humans self!! We are talking of levels, deals,connections and wealth this alien is talking of gordons and bovi.wu r dese rats in comparence to d aforementioned,pls compare tuface,dbanj and psquare with wizkid,davido and phyno
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ELIJAHTIOKPASS(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
charlie009:
Very wrong information I go dey can't be richer than A.Y,that's not true.
u really don't know dat guy hez a silent bunker.ask Deltans,na uduaghan quiet loyalist.BAD NIGGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Invites Victor Osimhen To His House For Dinner / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress / Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.