Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) (1578 Views)

Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Most Dangerous Country on the Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by vjsmiles: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2015
These pictures were taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover. A mobile robot launched into mars by NASA.

Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by CountDracula(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2015
So jus really dry brown sand? Dats all?
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by vjsmiles: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2015
There are some of creatures living there.. Humans just havn't noticed yet
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by saintikechi(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Is something wrong with my eyes? Where is the picture
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Why call lala?

Where are the pictures?
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2015
What of the people living in mars, did they travel?
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by Mrcapability7: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Mars, is that really mars?
Op u don fucck up
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
cry kiss beautiful planet
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by tohpahz(f): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmm..pretty dry.
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Look a little bit like egypt & Edo state

lipsrsealed
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2015
you're right op. I went there 3 yrs ago.
Re: See What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like (photos) by dechandel(f): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2015
englishmart:
you're right op. I went there 3 yrs ago.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Europe For Schooling Or Contiune With My HND / I Want To Relocate To Europe. Please I Need A Connect / Hailstorm Hits Jos City (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.