Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Shocking Enemy Within - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Enemy Within (888 Views)

Rape,the Enemy Within / Friends With Your Child's Enemy. / When Your Wife Is Your Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Enemy Within by delugadou(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Modified
Re: Shocking Enemy Within by delishpot: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2015
My brother, please do not chook your neck where you are not familiar with...........Person fit dey corner with knife to chop it off. In other words....Bros mind your business And avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Enemy Within by CountDracula(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
If u can report ur BROTHER to SARS, u shud b able to face watever injustice comes ur way
Re: Shocking Enemy Within by CountDracula(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:
My brother, please do not chook your neck where you are not familiar with...........Person fit dey corner with knife to chop it off. In other words....Bros mind your business And avoid trouble.
I agree wit u

1 Like

Re: Shocking Enemy Within by Ezedon(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Are u the elder one?
Re: Shocking Enemy Within by DukeNija(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Ezedon:
Are u the elder one?

Is that your advice? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo: That Moment You Heard That Dangote Is Ur Biological Father. / Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period / You Are Old Enough To Start Your Own Family If You Use This As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.