Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) (3003 Views)

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / Photo: Davido Uses Stacks Of $100 Bills To Make Fake-calls / See How Rita Ora Shows Off 'half-a-boob' In New Shoot...lol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2015
You know what fake phone calls are, don’t you? Those times you bring out your phone especially in public and place it beside your ear to answer an invisible, or should I say, imaginary call when no one is really calling you- you are making a fake phone call right there.
Culled from http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2015/04/do-you-also-make-fake-phone-calls.html?m=1

Different people have different methods or reasons for making such calls, and from my diligent findings (LOL), here are some major examples:

#1. When you get out of the bus or into class and try to form activity and most serious individual by talking to no one, with your phone pressed against your ears, 

#2. When you are trying to get the attention of the person next to you, and you do it by arguing with an imaginary spouse who is pissing you off. 

#3. When you try to impress, by expressing imaginary stuff to the non-existent caller on the phone. For instance, you have a nice voice, and you show it off by making (fake) calls in public. Or you mention huge amounts of cash, trendy parties or expensive outfits, or you even give details of your place of work, (or your level in university, if you’ve gone quite far) to the imaginary caller just because it’s a cool place to be in.

#4. Lastly and most essentially, you make phone calls when you’re in a tight corner that needs some getting out from ASAP. For instance you run into this really boring guy, and you have to leave him hanging without being rude. All you do most times is answer a fake phone call and tell the imaginary caller you’ll be there in five minutes- and you try to say it loud enough so our poor boring guy would know you just had to go.

Finally, you should not be ashamed to admit you also make fake phone calls, we all did it, do it, and might consider doing it. As a matter of fact, I am a big fan of fake calls and I am quite experienced in it. So I hope your answer to the question will be positive this time.

Do you also make fake phone calls?

http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2015/04/do-you-also-make-fake-phone-calls.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by CountDracula(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Or u jus bought dis samsung galaxy s4 and u want dis chick in d same taxi as u to notice...

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2015
All of us de do am.
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:
Or u jus bought dis samsung galaxy s4 and u want dis chick in d same taxi as u to notice...
why would any man with the needed maturity of a man attempt to attract a lady with a phone he just bought?
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
why would any man with the needed maturity of a man attempt to attract a lady with a phone he just bought?

LOL, you never see anything.
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by CountDracula(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
Hmmm... I never said I was a matured man then
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Mehn.. . I do that one scarra with my first Blackberry.
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Mrcapability7: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Thank God i don't have phone
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by CountDracula(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Abosi31:

Mehn.. . I do that one scarra with my first Blackberry.
Good old days ryt !?!
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Thank God i don't have phone

Lol, na handset you get.
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Good old days ryt !?!

I swear! It was curve 2 I was using oh. That was the first Bb na
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Mrcapability7: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Abosi31:

Lol, na handset you get.
lol na pad i de use
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Inkman(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Mrcapability7:
lol na pad i de use

lol
na pampers or always?
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
I don't make fake fone call to impress people

i only do it escape ugly situations cheesy
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Mrcapability7: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Inkman:

lol
na pampers or always?
gringringringrin u guess wrong na, na game pad

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by CountDracula(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Abosi31:

I swear! It was curve 2 I was using oh. That was the first Bb na
Looool... Hw many babes did u succeed in layin wit dat technique?
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2015
CountDracula:

Looool... Hw many babes did u succeed in layin wit dat technique?

I lost count oh, until Techno come spoil market.
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Darkchocolate(f): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Hahaha... Done this before... Went into A lounge/restaurant once ...sat down and they brought the menu.. Omo come see price shocked ... 4000 Naira for a plate of one average meal like that ... Ah ah...I fit eat with that money for 1week naa... So I just chill, after like 10mins, I pretended to get a call and that I was telling the person where I was but they didn't seem to be hearing me due to bad reception. So I just je jejely and respectfully excused myself and told the waiters I needed to go finish the call outside to direct my friend in...

I tear comot from that place sharp sharp... No long thing. Why would you sell me a plate of chips and one small looking chicken like that for nearly half my allowee? A beg oooo ... My mama no be Mrs Dangote Dantata angry angry

But yawa go gas for your head if you dey make fake call and receive a real call at the same time...especially if your phone is on loud. My dear...OYO shall be your case cheesy

I know on the Apple App Store there are actually apps that help you ''make fake calls'... You set it up on a timer, and the app actually configures your phone to ring you and engages you in a conversation with the imaginary person on the other end. The beauty is no phone credit is used. So you can set it if you are going on a date ...for the app to ring you in 1hr or 30mins....

Depending on how your date is going, you can either answer and tell your date the call is urgent and have to leave or you can just tell your date it was just a friend making an enquiry and continue with your date. Brilliant App!

I don't know if Android has it though. I'm sure they do. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by CountDracula(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Abosi31:

I lost count oh, until Techno come spoil market.
Looool
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Abosi31(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:
Hahaha... Done this before... Went into A lounge/restaurant once ...sat down and they brought the menu.. Omo come see price shocked ... 4000 Naira for a plate of one average meal like that ... Ah ah...I fit eat with that money for 1week naa... So I just chill, after like 10mins, I pretended to get a call and that I was telling the person where I was but they didn't seem to be hearing me due to bad reception. So I just je jejely and respectfully excused myself and told the waiters I needed to go finish the call outside to direct my friend in...

I tear comot from that place sharp sharp... No long thing. Why would you sell me a plate of chips and one small looking chicken like that for nearly half my allowee? A beg oooo ... My mama no be Mrs Dangote Dantata angry angry

Lollll. I think we have a situation here. . grin
Darkchocolate:

Lollll. I think we have a situation here. .
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by DzTzl(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Wella, & dts to escape ugly situations grin
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Darkchocolate(f): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Abosi31:

Lollll. I think we have a situation here. . grin

Lollll. I think we have a situation here. .

Houston we have a problem ... Lol

But na true naa... Just go to shoprite Nd buy a reasonable size portion of rice and chicken and come for less than 1000k. Hahaha
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Abosi31:

LOL, you never see anything.
grin grin grin
I never see anything for sure.
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:

Houston we have a problem ... Lol

But na true naa... Just go to shoprite Nd buy a reasonable size portion of rice and chicken and come for less than 1000k. Hahaha
darkchocolate, u have lightchocolate lips undecided
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:

But yawa go gas for your head if you dey make fake call and receive a real call at the same time...especially if your phone is on loud. My dear...OYO shall be your case cheesy

I know on the Apple App Store there are actually apps that help you ''make fake calls'... You set it up on a timer, and the app actually configures your phone to ring you and engages you in a conversation with the imaginary person on the other end. The beauty is no phone credit is used. So you can set it if you are going on a date ...for the app to ring you in 1hr or 30mins....

Depending on how your date is going, you can either answer and tell your date the call is urgent and have to leave or you can just tell your date it was just a friend making an enquiry and continue with your date. Brilliant App!

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:

You, missy, are a 'bad' girl. wink
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by ignis: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Am not fake.... so I don't do fake calls
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Darkchocolate(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You, missy, are a 'bad' girl. wink

I need spanking...I've been a very very bad girl wink
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Darkchocolate(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
darkchocolate, u have lightchocolate lips undecided

Goes nicely with dark chocolate...don't you think? wink
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:

I have had the thought of that nice combination running in my mind. It makes a lot of sense. kiss wink
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:

naija, it is in us. grin
Re: Do You Also Answer Fake Calls Just To Escape A Situation? LOL (photos) by Caseless: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Darkchocolate:

for yesu's sake, is that u on ur dp? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look What Peter Of Psquare Posted Of Instagram. / Simi Gives Falz Romantic Peck Publicly On Stage At Industry Nite Event,Lagos(Pix / Rose Meurer, Tonto Dike Husband's Alleged Mistress Shares Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.