Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? (553 Views)

Why Wear Scarf To Church When You Are Already On Wig? / That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? by AwesomeRomeo: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Some people always refused to go to church simply because they don't have the money to offer during offering. Please brethren, is it right to do so?
Re: Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? by demmy0325(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Your heart matters...
Re: Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? by DahtzFestjayz: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2015
You go church empty handed and you expect God's Blessing. You wan Cheat God?
Re: Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? by kolomax(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
You go church empty handed and you expect God's Blessing. You wan Cheat God?
did God ask of any money from you?
Re: Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? by DahtzFestjayz: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
kolomax:
did God ask of any money from you?
Read Proverbs 3:9-10 or 2nd Corinthians 9:7
Re: Is It Right Not To Go To Church When One Doesn't Have The Money For Offering? by Orunto: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Simon Peter said, "SILVA AND GOLD HAVE I NONE, BUT THAT WHICH I HAVE I GIVE YOU IJN". What Peter had was PRAYER. ALSO YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE OF GOD, A CHURCH ON ITS OWN. YOU DON'T NEED MONEY TO GO TO YOURSELF. ALL U NEED IS PRAYER. THE POPULAR PLACES YOU REFER TO AS CHURCHES ARE GATHERINGS OF BELIEVERS(TEMPLES) TO PRAISE GOD. TO ENSURE THAT THE PLACE LAST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THAT GATHERING, EVERY MEMBER OUGHT TO CONTRIBUTE HIS SELFLESS TITHES TO MAINTAIN THE PLACES. Even your body, your Temple, must be lived well for God by eating, drinking and praying and this cost money. I also hope you know that you cannot serve God and mammon, meaning that your money should always be used to FREE your Heart, Soul, Mind and Body permanently for God. H.S.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Smokers :a Must Read... Oh! / There Is No More Time / The Vatican Calls Ireland’s Vote For Same-sex Marriage A ‘defeat For Humanity’,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.