Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess (64305 Views)

John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Loved Up At A Cocktail Ball In Lagos / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by XBLadez: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2015
ajealadick:
That's Igbo woman for you. Money money money
When God was sharing "common sense" among humans, ur ancestors were in Ibadan forest chasing monkeys and baboons. Read before spewing those tribal slurs, oluku! Both husband and wife have an ace up their sleeve coz they're not telling the complete truth. Husband claims wife cheats on him with another woman, wife claims husband cheats on her with two women, one of whom is their housemaid. This people just can't get along because of the kind of lifestyle they've chosen, so divorce is the best option. You don't have to be unreasonable all the time just because u hate one tribe.
Thank me later!

3 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by yomi007k(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
What happened to this words:
for better for worse
for richer for poorer
in health and in wealth
Good days turning sour.
All those words na SCAM.
For better for kini?
#soro niyen
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Princecalm(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2015
yomi007k:

All those words na SCAM.
For better for kini?
#soro niyen
same words will be said on your wedding day, unless you are not a christian.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Hitunnu(f): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Useless people
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by bionixs: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2015
celeron40:
see her face sef..
I believe that woman far more than Fashola abi Fashanu

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by yomi007k(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
same words will be said on your wedding day, unless you are not a christian.
Nop I'm not.
I'm sure d scam will catch u tho grin
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Kuzzey(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Nawaooo. Wives and Marriages these days though..................................
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.
~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."
~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
~By Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
~ByTommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
~By Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes Suffer..ing!
~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is beacause they don't have a Wife"
~by Brandon Breezy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by yomi007k(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Hitunnu:
Useless people
Fyn gel grin
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by ibedun: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
I am on my third wife and have realised I don't need a wife.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Princecalm(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
yomi007k:

Nop I'm not.
I'm sure d scam will catch u tho grin
it can never.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by yomi007k(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
it can never.
U wey believe in "for better for worse".
Okay now. I hear u.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2015
I wish my woman would cheat on me with a woman,shiiiit even if shes straight i will try planting that thought on her
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by yomi007k(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
ibedun:
I am on my third wife and have realised I don't need a wife.
Wat made u realise u don't need a wife?

Wat do u now need?

We wud like to learn from veterans like u. wink
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
The story is too long,rokiatu summarise and translate it into french for me
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by ogene007: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Abigail's problem started from when she was sent to study law by her first husband, the father of Yobo's wife. She left the man after graduating because a once innocent girl from a very poor background had gotten over exposed. First thing Abigail did after graduating from Law school was to desert her husband. To imagine that her first husband not only sent her to school, but also went to her father's house to replace the mud house there with a new house, is very disheartening.

Another major problem with Abigail is that she is desperately trying to get Yobo's wife to follow her footsteps, by constituting an ober bearing influence on that marriage. Abigail is a typical example of all that is wrong with a rich man, marrying a girl from a very poor background, and attempting to get her to a privileged level. Only very few of such girls can contain the exposure that goes with such new social status.

7 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Toks2008(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
What happened to this words:
for better for worse
for richer for poorer
in health and in wealth
Good days turning sour.

When i read stories like this i kindda remember a similar story but this time not about sexual infidelity but about a nigga getting broke and the lady walking away.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by andyanders: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
I knew John made a mistake by getting married to that woman.

Yobo too must check it out because that family are into gold digging.

How can she claim she is not into lesbianism when she can cohabit with another married woman. John must be right because these woman do explore all kinds of usele--s life style.

3 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
it seems both of them are cheating... they just trying to make each other look bad.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Toks2008(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2015
youmour:
I wish my woman would cheat on me with a woman,shiiiit even if shes straight i will try planting that thought on her

Are you for real?
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Shaaaaarappp! Only £3,300. Only! Na em you enter Naira land dey shout Robbery aaahn? angry grin angry angry angry
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Princecalm(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Toks2008:

When i read stories like this i kindda remember a similar story but this time not about sexual infidelity but about a nigga getting broke and the lady walking away.
hmmm
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by LyfeJennings(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
kevinberry:

Seriously am tired of all this socialite story..

If it not a scandal it a divorce

Some of them keep on re-marrying every blessed time...look at ini edo for example,if you study her life you will discover that her problem his from her own side...different men can't be having problem from her alone....

As at now,the only socialite I respect is OMOTLOA..the rest are just local celebrities wannabe

IF ONLY U KNOW WHAT MATHEW ENDURES.
If U ever have a 10 minutes chat with Omotola's husband about his marriage to her. I swear U go open mouth for 10years. Oh, U think Omotola is a saint? U think she's never cheated? Or say she doesnt ride her husband when the fame and money take over her. Women are made for the good times alone. They dont last forever, the good moments all have an expiration date.

3 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by LyfeJennings(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2015
ogene007:
Abigail's problem started from when she was sent to study law by her first husband, the father of Yobo's wife. She left the man after graduating because a once innocent girl from a very poor background had gotten over exposed. First thing Abigail did after graduating from Law school was to desert her husband. To imagine that her first husband not only sent her to school, but also went to her father's house to replace the mud house there with a new house, is very disheartening.

Another major problem with Abigail is that she is desperately trying to get Yobo's wife to follow her footsteps, by constituting an ober bearing influence on that marriage. Abigail is a typical example of all that is wrong with a rich man, marrying a girl from a very poor background, and attempting to get her to a privileged level. Only very few of such girls can contain the exposure that goes with such new social status.

I like U. Seem U know too many
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2015
LyfeJennings:

IF ONLY U KNOW WHAT MATHEW ENDURES.
If U ever have a 10 minutes chat with Omotola's husband about his marriage to her. I swear U go open mouth for 10years. Oh, U think Omotola is a saint? U think she's never cheated? Or say she doesnt ride her husband when the fame and money take over her. Women are made for the good times alone. They dont last forever, the good moments all have an expiration date.

I ain't saying it all rosy what am saying is that you don't have to go about washing it to the whole world that childish and unnecessary...

So far I haven't heard of any scandal not to talk of allegations concering them

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by bigtt76(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Na wao shei Yobo been de support GEJ naa when hin time reach Buhari can't help you o! grin

As for these two idiots.... let them release enuf details and picshure so bloggers can feed on o!
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by LyfeJennings(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2015
kevinberry:

I ain't saying it all rosy what am saying is that you don't have to go about washing it to the whole world that childish and unnecessary...

So far I haven't heard of any scandal not to talk of allegations concering them

Mathew knows the consequences of spilling the bean. If dem born am well, make he halla... lool..
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
ogene007:

Seems you know so much about them.

Honestly sometimes when a breakup occurs and the parties start to talk,there wil always be 3 sides to the story.

His version
Her version
The truth.

In my case till tomorrow i will still insist that i don't know what went down but all i know was that my business had issues and the guy who brings home over 200k a month for over 10years suddenly finds himself in a precarious situation and suddenly i started hearing stuffs from a lady i have been with for over 11years.(6 yrs of courting and 5years of legal wedding)

Stuffs like,

-hope you have not offended someone..
-Won't you go out and seek help as in spiritual help
-I will walk away at 30(then 29) if this stagnancy continues

And trust me, exactly 2 years ago when she clocked 30,she left and she suddenly remembers that i have not paid her bride price despite the introduction we had and the legal wedding we had and of-course after staying with me for over 5years with plans by both of us to have the traditional wedding when her mother comes back to Nigeria having left for united states for sometime.

This is why i see most Nigerian ladies as money mongers,opportunists and I now know that struggling attracts the woman you need while success attracts the woman you want.

If i have my way i will never ever marry a Nigerian lady ever in my life again because 95% of them are hopelessly materialistic.

I cant frget in a hurry the day i saw a CV she wrote where she put single as marital status while still living under same roof with me and i simply showed her just for her to tell me it was an error but one she never corrected.

Some will actually start dating you when you had nothing hoping you make it and after waiting for so long and they see that no good sign of that coming up,they will dump your broke ass with teh hope of meeting a rich dud and will start creating silly excuses that makes no logical sense.

3 Likes

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by goodgood2(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
laurel03:
Fashanu and abigail are just the same oniranu... Fashanu 5 children and wife 4 children b4 dey married and I don't think they born for each other...
Divorce for them is just normal thing...
It's a classical case of ashee marrying ashee. Make no mistake.
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
John Fashanu am very sorry to say this but By the power conferred on me I Command you to

Abeg, today na sunday, u dey make me laugh......buhahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2015
In U.S it is a lot worse! Nigeria is still a learner when it comes to all these things.

1stCitizen:
Nigerians have turned the institution of marriage into something else. We live in a morally decadent society worse than what is obtainable in even liberal nations.

Cheating husbands
Cheating wives
Single unmarried female "runz" undergraduates
Cheap s3x
Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by cap28: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
John Fashanu is a known con man and serial adulterer ask his baby mother, ex wife and series of other women that he has used and dumped. He is also extremely devious, manipulative and has no conscience, I think it might have something to do with the fact that he was abandoned at a very young age by his biological parents. As a result I don't think he is capable of loving anyone. When I heard that he had embarked on yet another marriage I knew it would be just a matter of time before he would use and abuse his victim before moving on the next unsuspecting one. I don't know anything about this woman but my gut feeling is that she may be telling the truth as Fashanu's exes have all told similar stories.

He walked out on his first wife Melissa despite the fact that she stood by him when he was accused of match fixing and cheated on his baby mother with her best friend.
[b]

TELLY star John Fashanu has split from his wife of nine years, The People can reveal.

Womanising ex-soccer ace Fashanu, 41, and Melissa Kassa-Mapsi have sold their plush £1million home.

Melissa, 34, who stood by I'm A Celebrity contestant Fash during his match-fixing trial, has moved into a flat in a pl ain block with their two sons and one year-old baby daughter.

A friend of the couple said: "It's sad but it's all over for John and Melissa.

"They had been rowing for some time and they decided that it was better they went their separate ways for the sake of their children.

"Both John and Melissa love their kids very much and didn't want them to grow up in that kind of environment. They are trying to remain friends."

Last week pretty Melissa looked weary as she pushed a pram back to her flat in St John's Wood, north London, after taking one of her boys to school. When asked if John was with her, she replied, "No, he does not live here."

The friend added: "It's a terrible shame and has come as a big shock for everyone. We all thought they would be together forever."

Ex-Wimbledon striker and Gladiators presenter Fashanu has been caught cheating on girlfriends several times in the past. His former partner, Spanish model Marisol Acuna Duenas, split with him after nine years when she discovered he was having an affair with her best friend.

But Fashanu put his wild ways behind him when he married Melissa in a Muslim ceremony in 1995 in Dakar, Senegal.

Loyal Melissa was at his side when he was accused of match-rigging the same year.

She was charged with conspiracy but the charge was dropped. Fashanu, with goalkeepers Bruce Grobbelaar and Hans Segers, was cleared in 1997. Paris-educated Melissa is from one of Africa's most prominent families. Her dad Emile was a diplomat for Gabon at the EC in Brussels. As a wedding gift he gave the couple a £200,000 home in Gabon and more than £260,000 in cash.

But in 2001 Melissa was declared bankrupt over £7,000 unpaid shopping bills.

Fashanu paid tribute to her, saying her bankruptcy happened because they faced financial problems over his match-fixing trial. He said: "Melissa has been absolutely fantastic. Her bankruptcy is nothing to do with her - it's a throwback to me."

His TV fame came after a successful football career. He started with Norwich, then joined Lincoln City, Millwall, Wimbledon and finally Aston Villa. Along the way he won two England caps.

Fashanu grew up in foster care in Norfolk.

His football star brother Justin killed himself in May 1998 while on the run from gay sex charges in America.

Last year John quit as chairman of Welsh side Barry Town - and was runner up in the hit ITV show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

He was also involved in another scandal last year, when a newspaper alleged that he had claimed to have several international footballers on his pay-roll for match-fixing. He denied any wrong-doing.
[/b]
His career here in the UK has been dead for years hence his decision to move to Nigeria and continue his life of conning and manipulating people, I hope he knows that Nigeria is a lawless country and you cant afford to make too many enemies over there if you love your life. My advice to the woman - move on and keep as much distance between yourself and this man as he is bad news, ask his exes and they will fill you in on his lifestyle.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fashanu-walks-out-on-wife-and-3-1597391

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess by ChristyG(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
who to believe sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood / EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed / Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.