Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst (1665 Views)

Loose That Fat Fast With Resolution And Nutraburst / Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. / Iasotea?chaga?gano?total Life Changes Product???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by keskineno(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Being overweight or obese can cause alot of sicknesses in our bodies, for example high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetics, back pain etc.

To be of good health make do of our iaso tea, which have 25 others benefits aside loosing weight.

More pictures of those who have used these product
Email: iasoweightlossteamwarri@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07069001766

Re: Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2015
keskineno:
Being overweight or obese can cause alot of sicknesses in our bodies, for example high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetics, back pain etc.

To be of good health make do of our iaso tea, which have 25 others benefits aside loosing weight.

More pictures of those who have used these product
Email: iasoweightlossteamwarri@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 07069001766 or call 07019378379
why I didn't buy this tea is because,on ur whatsapp dp,the person who claims to sell the tea is still very fat and u are advertising the Same product for people to become slim?Na scam una be?
Re: Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by toofine765: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
how much is it and how does it work
Re: Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by keskineno(f): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
southniyikaye:
why I didn't buy this tea is because,on ur whatsapp dp,the person who claims to sell the tea is still very fat and u are advertising the Same product for people to become slim?Na scam una be?

i would suggest that if you are not interested, just pass by. Whose picture is on my DP? Are your visuals okay?
Re: Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by keskineno(f): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
toofine765:
how much is it and how does it work

Firstly, you will tell me how much you are presently weighing, how much you are wanting to drop then i tell you what to do. Remember all fats are not the same, we have stubborn fat as well as watery fat. So let me know how much you are ready to drop. Thanks
Re: Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
keskineno:

i would suggest that if you are not interested, just pass by. Whose picture is on my DP? Are your visuals okay?
ur whole generations visuals are not Ok idiot,are the only one selling laso tea?
Re: Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst by keskineno(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Its quite obvious you are here to pick up quarrels, am not ready for that. Cheers ...
southniyikaye:
ur whole generations visuals are not Ok idiot,are the only one selling laso tea?

(1) (Reply)

Five Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A "Virgin" Again / All About C-section Before,during And After / How Postnor 2 Leads To Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.